Biohead Biohead Image - OpenATV 6.1 with VSkin - Cable only

Status
Not open for further replies.
got menus, got an epg too, only got 1-5 that are clearing, can't get newcamd list to work
might convert it to CCcam.cfg and put it in as a C line

BOOOM!

CCcam worked a treat

hi I tried installing this image but it will not flash? any ideas? I have used the same memory stick every time with no issues but this time it just boots up as normal

yeah so did mine.

Also at the begining of this thread, Biohead says that it needs a newcamd.list as it's set up for mg-cam.
I tried half a dozen different lines in newcamd.list and none worked, I had to use a CCcam.cfg file and use CCcam 2.3.0 in softcam panel to get it to clear any channels

yeah so did mine.

Also at the begining of this thread, Biohead says that it needs a newcamd.list as it's set up for mg-cam.
I tried half a dozen different lines in newcamd.list and none worked, I had to use a CCcam.cfg file and use CCcam 2.3.0 in softcam panel to get it to clear any channels
I have tried both and none seem to work......never had any issues before so baffled on this

I also had to remove mg-cam 1.53 from softcams and removed cccam2.3.0 then downloaded new cccam2.3.0 from plugins, installed it and rebooted and there it was, working!

this has been asked before in this thread but I can't see any definitive replies.
Is IPTV doable with this build?
if it is, how would I switch between cable and iptv feeds?

Do I have wipe the box to install 6.1 and set it back up again.

Is there much difference from 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
Wonder if anyone can help ?
have took the tivo box off , put the lead into the rf input as shown on the first post.
put internet cable in back , put hmdi lead in . downloaded the software but havent added the gift yet am still waiting to receive a test trial ....put usb in the back and flashed box went from flash to 99 but then the tv screen shows hmdi 3 mode not supported.....Do i need to add the line before i flash ?
or am wondering if i need to alter the virgin leads ? a 2 way slitter was already installed by virgin.ones goes to the modem the other i have put in the back of the zgemma.

Hi
Wonder if anyone can help ?
have took the tivo box off , put the lead into the rf input as shown on the first post.
put internet cable in back , put hmdi lead in . downloaded the software but havent added the gift yet am still waiting to receive a test trial ....put usb in the back and flashed box went from flash to 99 but then the tv screen shows hmdi 3 mode not supported.....Do i need to add the line before i flash ?
or am wondering if i need to alter the virgin leads ? a 2 way slitter was already installed by virgin.ones goes to the modem the other i have put in the back of the zgemma.

UPDATE; i been trying all night ,i ve connected through AV leads for now but i dont think its flashing properly because the front says boot then the numbers 0 to 99 but it doesnt display FLSH flash at any time .... i m getting the open ATV screen instead of the virgin skin and when i go to set the net id , THROUGH signal finder. the bouqeuts isnt an option .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back