Cable Biohead Vix 4.0.003 H2H image - Cable

Biohead

I'm not a huge fan of Vix, but figured I'd give it a go and I've made a very quick backup image using the new Vix 4 release.

Red-HD Skin + MGCamd 1.38.

Like my OpenATV image, its preset for a Cable/VM connection only. If you want to use Sat as well, I recommend another image, or change this image as required and go through the learning process and tailor it to your own needs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kf4cupm1nhrq1v8/biohead-vix4-h2h-20160327.zip?dl=0

Drop your newcamd.list in /usr/keys, change your ABM netid to your area and run (and I think you need to change the EPG area settings), reboot and you should be good to go (I hope!).

I'm also not familiar with how Vix works, so you might have to change a lot of your own settings, but it's a start for those who want a Vix image! As it's Vix, do not update (one of the reasons I prefer OpenATV!). Feedback, as ever, much appreciated!

I downloaded the image from zgemma uk site for zgemma hdh, I have changed the skin to blue hd sky look a like but when I bootup the box it appears with a stupid screen saver that I cant get rid of. can you help me on this.

that's for that, I have got rid of the bootup image finally and applied something decent.
i have zgemma h2h on virgin, i am receiving ch 1 - 5. i have created the CCcam.cfg file add the c line. i uploaded the file via ftp to location etc
i then made this active on the softcam, but i am not receiving other channels.
can you advise me if i am doing anything wrong

Back