Biss on Zgemma h9s

Drox

TK Veteran
Apologies for the onslaught of questions recently

Today I learnt about these biss keys. At the moment I have a zgemma h9s running openatv 6.4. Does anyone know of a guide on how to enter them on here? (Assuming it is possible on this box)

Apologies for the onslaught of questions recently

Today I learnt about these biss keys. At the moment I have a zgemma h9s running openatv 6.4. Does anyone know of a guide on how to enter them on here? (Assuming it is possible on this box)
You need oscam-emu,then put your biss keys into SoftCam.Key, I think Ncam opens them aswell but have only tried it with a Cline

You need oscam-emu,then put your biss keys into SoftCam.Key, I think Ncam opens them aswell but have only tried it with a Cline
Thank you.

I’ve got a line running using oscam-trunk at the moment. Can I use both at the same time?

already answered that question you can have both installed but can run only one at a time.

thanks.
Stupid question - do they include just the video feed? Or do they have commentary, match analysis etc too?

thanks.
Stupid question - do they include just the video feed? Or do they have commentary, match analysis etc too?
I don't know aint got my motorised dish up yet. look on actuall sat sites for individual satelilites and channels that will tell if availabe in english

Have you got a motorised dish working?
If not then you need one.
Then you need a euro c-line
Then you need the biss key

not yet, I’m just doing research at the moment. Trying to device between motorised or multi lnb.
do I need a c-line for the biss keys to work?

Back