bit of advice with a dodgey neighbour (padlokced bins. etc) lol

StrawDog

TK Veteran
OK,

Weird as it is, this is the score.....come home one night to find my neighbour going through my recycle bin and i nearly lost it and smashed his fronts out.....so his excuse was "if the bin blows down the street then all your medication packets will be picked up by the local drug addicts and then they'll be knocking on your door trying to buy them" my response was "what the **** are you doing going through my bins!?!?!"

So i kept it together and rather than twatting him I decided that I'd just put some locks on the bins :)

Then we move on to this next scenario! I got my normal council tax reminder in and we share a communal door way, as there is only one letter box then as you can imagine mail for all x 4 properties comes through it, this is when I started to receive text messages saying that "if i didn't keep up with my rent and not paying it then I'd be evicted" what the fuckin hell ****?!??! so then another text message "you have a letter from virgin media" and I'm like this is fucked this..... so he's been added to my blacklist manager and therefore any text messages he gets one back telling him to **** off and he also can't ring me either....

So last night I went and installed x 2 post box's on the wall outside, one for me and one for old lady that lives here... and wallah! today i get a phone call from the little old lady saying that she was going out and he approached her and told her that he's been on the phone to two local Councillors and that we might as well make the most of the post boxes as there on his wall and there coming down....muhahaa surly they would be like "wtf" is this numb nuts chatting about?

I must have every right in the world to keep my mail private and not to mention I've had items go missing....so what are the council going to do? it's a communal wall, a one that leads in to the flats.... surly there sin't a clause any where to say that they have to be removed....

and get this.....every night when I'd come home I'd find a plant that I had stood out side my door on the other side of the landing.....no where ******* near him.....he lives downstairs and I live upstairs... (opposite corners) so i installed one of them alarms that you put on windows should they be opened so if he fucks off with the plant it go off.....haha i think i'm cracking up, but my plants been there since i done it....

so yeah ?! post boxes....what ya think ? should I just go and smash his face into one of them? :P

which prison will i enter correspondence to ?:no no:

thought all flats have to their own postbox so to avoid lost/missing items?

please stop from leaving cannabis plant on landing at other guys door ,ya sly fecker lol

lolololol ^^

Since he's a lease holder, he thinks the whole building is his...and since he wouldn't pay his share when we all had the option of the communal front door to be modernised etc. we didn't as he wouldn't pay his share.....All the other flats in the area have swanky new double glazing main entrance doors, and there own letterbox!!

were left with some thing from an old gold mine entrance.....

Last edited:
if it was america interfering with others mail is a criminal offence, mail a letter to youself from camelot with plenty of talc powder inside and see if it goes missing,not by postal service but by own letterbox,note inside saying you are allowed to open other peoples mail so suffer lol,or if no talc around good old stinkbomb lol=handle with care and package stays intact.

lol...like it...now you got me thinking along the lines of some kind of "smart water" then when it's dark i'll say "oh, can i have a word" and shine an ultraviolet pen in his face....and then proceed to use it to gouge his eyes out...

Thanks-to-SmartWater-thieves-are-now-caught-green-faced.jpg

screw with his tv and internet cut his wires sky tv areiel phn the lot every week i done that to mine he lasted couple off months and moved out thats what u get for stabbing a kids ball cause went in his garden lol live with no tv or internet wont take him long to stop ******* with u lol

When I used to live in a flat their was a lad above me having parties every night and screaming in the hallways on Sunday morning up popped up to her floor and turned her water off from the cupboard with the water key

ha...lol.......what an awesome bunch of chaps.......i was thinking of killing him with daffodils...and then you lot come along...:P what about a mask ? lets say i am testing the water...you need to put this on your face... :)

Reverse_bear_Trap_zpsw7xolllj.jpg

Last edited:
i already left a box for filling lazy gets missed it again lol

Attachments

• shit-box.jpg
    shit-box.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 36
[video]https://youtu.be/wzRyQBFnyUQ[/video]
We'll place the shit into a plastic box, wrap it in a beautiful paper and even add a bow.

<font color="grey"><font size="1">---------- Post Merged at 10:50 PM ----------</font></font>

Who do you think would be the first one to say "I'M OUT" on dragons den

It's unbelievable that "the housing manager" just so happened to be wandering around the street and noticed 2 x letter boxes had been put up...... bwahhahah

So a council official is out looking for "illegally placed" mail boxes in the area... hmmmmmm

img015_zpshftvsmrh.jpg

I've emailed them back with the reasoning behind it......

Last edited:
Really bad position to be in my initial reaction would be smash his face in! Been there done that got in a little trouble.

take the moral high ground write the letter for permission for the mailboxes, they won't refuse given the reasons and the peace keeping effect it would have. Also start with the good mornings, good afternoons blah blah with great big smiles maybe even laugh a little it will do his head in more than likely.

imo he sounds a complete fucktard!

Back