bizzare problem

millerkev

right guys not sure if this is sat / cable / iptv / network problem as pretty much mix of all

as of 3 weeks ago i had sky with thier router switched off and my own router flashed with dd-wrt installed plaing a mag 250

last week i had virgin installed bought a h5.2tc . turned the virgin router into modem mode
and everything seemed fine

untill a couple of days ago i tried to connect my mag250 and its saying loading error i have switched the ethernet cable with the one in my zgemma and its still the same so i know its more of a connection issue than it is a ethernet cable problem

then my son today told me his ipad will not connect to antything internet based ,, checked and ddwt wifi all good and connected
mine and the mrs phone both connected to same ddwrt wifi and both working just fine

logged onto ddwrt router and all listed h52tc 2 x phone 1 x ipad and 1 x mag

byt im getting no joy with the mag nor the ipad.. everything as been re-booted with regards to router etc , and still the problem exists

anyone had anything same happen to them are know of the fix ????

just to add ipvanish that my ddwrt runs thru allows 5 devices. so this shouldnt be the problem ...should it ??

this is nothing to do with satellite, cable or iptv.. it's networking.

It could be a multitude of things but i'd suggest you check that those 2 devices don't have static addresses set with incorrect IP / DNS or Gateway addresses.

this is nothing to do with satellite, cable or iptv.. it's networking.

It could be a multitude of things but i'd suggest you check that those 2 devices don't have static addresses set with incorrect IP / DNS or Gateway addresses.
easy for you to say hahaha
and how would i go about that . and more to point know if there is a conflict ?
thanks for your reply/help much appreciated

Back