Black Friday bargains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the saying if it sounds to good to be.... Hope you are covered for your purchase dirty rotten scammers it is the season after all.

Im stunned by this, looks genuine, I hope it is as placed an order for OLED 65", what you guys think
REMOVED LINK AS NOT TO BE TRUSTED

Still have the link as when i clicked on the facebook link nothing happened,so also thinking its a scam.
I would think any reputable store selling stuff and have all those links like facebook,twitter,google etc would work.

Stuff from usa i see has different plugs in use for power and is it not 110v as we use 240?

Last edited:
Once you see the sign saying, hurry while stocks last , only 13 left, it sort of confirms its a scam, I really hope you get your money back, beaky.

been onto bank, card stopped etc, all will get sorted.. I know better than to fall for this stuff but made a mistake this time so feel a little daft right now lol. Will get coin back just have to wait the standard 15 days before bank can start the process.

Does anyone know of anywhere still doing the Firesticks for £24.99, the one in my son's bedroom has just knackered itself and everywhere is back to £40 now?

Don't need a 4k one, as his TV is not 4k.

Amazon Fire TV Stick 8GB Full HD 1080i with Alexa Voice Remote £24.95
eBay item number:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back