Black out!!

Rovis

Hi,

I'm new to site even though I registered a while back.

I would like any advice on when I am watching football/sport on my Mag 322 my tv screen turns black for a second or 2 then reboot almost immediately to the last state of play.
This is happening ever one to two minutes. I have tried switching off at the wall then restarting the box. Same with my router. But still the same happens.
The other day I put my firestick onto the same tv and not a glitch. I would just carry on using the firestick but my wife wants to use it in the bedroom.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi,

I would like any advice on when I am watching football/sport on my Mag 322 my tv screen turns black for a second or 2 then reboot almost immediately to the last state of play.
This is happening ever one to two minutes. I have tried switching off at the wall then restarting the box. Same with my router. But still the same happens.
The other day I put my firestick onto the same tv and not a glitch. I would just carry on using the firestick but my wife wants to use it in the bedroom.
Sounds like you need to sort a vpn out getting blocked or throttled during the footy.

Hi,

If your mag is constantly rebooting try a new PSU.

Last edited:
I did wonder when he said reboot to last state of play or meant it resumed from where it went blank?

Thought rebooting would start it at a later scene and not where it stopped??

Back