Black screen only with certain channels

JohnnyFuz

I know the Black screen thing has been discussed but mine is really strange. I have a mag322, wired internet. Been using it for a couple years. Switched iptv services and it works fine until I open a certain category. I can watch any channel in any category, except one. Two seconds into that channel and the screen goes black and I have to unplug. Does this make sense? Is happen a dozen times now...

I know the Black screen thing has been discussed but mine is really strange. I have a mag322, wired internet. Been using it for a couple years. Switched iptv services and it works fine until I open a certain category. I can watch any channel in any category, except one. Two seconds into that channel and the screen goes black and I have to unplug. Does this make sense? Is happen a dozen times now...
So to put it a slightly different way, one of your iptv channels doesn't work.
What did your provider say?

Mags and Zgemma are more or less useless now unless you really know what your doing and got it set up correctly. they don’t have much horse power in them so they really struggle when it comes to VPN.

Android based devices & sticks are the best solution moving forward 100%. I know some providers pulled support over a year ago so the ones still supporting it are needing the money in before they shut up shop

Informir the MAG manufacturer's website shows discontinued models starting 2xx and 3xx, now replaced with 4xx models. Their firmware now blocks 'illegal' streaming, because their deal with Google adheres to Google’s strict requirements for hardware, software, and content protection. The new generation of Informir's MAG Set-Top Boxes are designed for use with Informir's IPTV/OTT 'partners'.

Last edited:
Mags and Zgemma are more or less useless now unless you really know what your doing and got it set up correctly. they don’t have much horse power in them so they really struggle when it comes to VPN.

Android based devices & sticks are the best solution moving forward 100%. I know some providers pulled support over a year ago so the ones still supporting it are needing the money in before they shut up shop
Both are still widely used the world over and people forget because the uk does not have access to certain things many other countries do. There is a system out there using satellite (enigma 2) boxes that can provide all premium channels and i do not mean using euro C/S /motorised systems or iptv.

Back