Black screen was on wooshbuild

billyk

Hi Guys,

I Have a Zgemma H9S 4K and it was running on a wooshbuild. I have put the box on this morning and it is a black screen, restarted multiple times still the same. The person who sold me the box and line is now not helping or answering any of my emails. Please, can someone help as I am really struggling with this.
Thanks

Is it actually booting and you can see things like the menu but no channels show or is it just a black screen and no sign of booting or menu. If it is the second option try a different hdmi cable or port on tv if it is the first let us know exactly what you see the more info the better but do not mention provider names or personal details

Is it actually booting and you can see things like the menu but no channels show or is it just a black screen and no sign of booting or menu. If it is the second option try a different HDMI cable or port on tv if it is the first let us know exactly what you see the more info the better but do not mention provider names or personal details

it's just a black screen, as soon as I power on. nothing else, normally a blue icon would appear at the top left then I would know it would start. Whereas now as soon as I reboot it or take the power off and put on a Black screen shows.

is zgemma logo lighting up to signify box has power if not is power supply fault. Have you tried swapping hdmi cables and tv ports make sure devices are off when swapping though. If answer to both is yes it is going to get trickier from here and could be faulty box or image corrupt.

Sounds like a reflash maybe needed do you have all your details to hand as a reflash will wipe everything and have to re add the details try a different psu disconnect ethanet cable see if it makes a difference

Guys update:

I have now turned on the Box and it shows open ATV logo on the TV then a black screen after that.

I was never having this before.

Power to the box is all fine, checked HDMI tried new ones as well. still the same black screen.

If I need to reflash how do I do that, I am willing to pay for a new line if this means the box is working as the original provider is not getting back to me on anything

Another thing you can try to see if box has life is to start box let it run for a couple of minutes to give it a chance to fully boot. Then type the ip address into the top bar of your browser and see if the webif has loaded if it has you have a good chance of sorting it. You can find the ip address of zgemma (if you don't already know it) by logging into your router and making a note of it. Did you update, install plugins or change any settings like picture settings or skin the last time box was used as that could be cause of the issue

guys thanks for taking the time to help out.

@bazcfc1 on that link do I go to downloads? and download open vix?

completely out of comfort zone here.

Try just typing that address from router into the top bar on your browser and see if anything happens it should open a web interface.If not we can go down flashing route if the webif is not working and sort out image for yourbox

Type that in Google then press enter webwif will open

I would say a reflash will be in order unless @1999gtv has any other suggestions

it takes me to a Mikro TIK web link and asking user name and password.

User name: admin
Pass: (I have put in password, left it blank, 1234) no success

Which image you want to flash any preference or special requirements ie iptv, or catch up services

Back