Mag-256 Black screen when loading portal on Mag 256

HKT

Hi, can you help guys, when I boot up my Mag 256, it gets to the point of choosing the portal.
When I choose the portal, all I'm getting is a black screen. Remote becomes unresponsive after this point (only the settings button works).
I've tried rebooting the box, removing and readding the portal URL, still not any difference.
Don't know what else to do.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have pic?

Sound like it's starting to load the portal but as there are no streams due to xc being taken down you wont get anything

Just read the forum on xc being taken down, my provider confirmed it's because of this, he is working on getting it back up and running.

Just read the forum on xc being taken down, my provider confirmed it's because of this, he is working on getting it back up and running.
dont know if connected but got 2 subs from different people on stb on a smart tv and stb on firestick both gone down. Firestick sub says cant find host. Tried contacting providers waiting at moment.

Do you have pic?

Sound like it's starting to load the portal but as there are no streams due to xc being taken down you wont get anything
Heres the picture of mine.
Not familiar with xc havent been on here in ages i presume if thats down on my providers side thats what the problem is.

Attachments

• 20190919_165228.jpg
    20190919_165228.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 53
problem is your providers configuration bro some providers use different panels others something different, i got this off one provider but not another so your box is sound bro

Back