Black screen

rajraju

Hello
Hi peeps, Am getting a black screen during viewing,using a new formuler 7+ any ideas please?

Thanks in advance

pabloescaban

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Hi peeps, Am getting a black screen during viewing,using a new formuler 7+ any ideas please?

Thanks in advance
Have you plugged it in?
Can you provide any more information?
I was going to ask if you could provide any less information but you have already ticked that box.

Graham19811981

TK Veteran
TK Supporter

Thanks in advance
No sound also? You tried a vpn if getting blocked?
@moshibeth he’s using a dedicated Iptv device if was shield id of mentioned is this for viewing gaming :LOL:
Also if using dedicated app for the formuler box which is mytvonline app check with provider no details have changed
If all is ok clear cache and data of the box and restart device and router for 5 minutes login again if all this doesn’t get it back up and running id recommend the shield :ROFLMAO:
Just joking I’d recommend Xbox if it’s for gaming issues lol

no mate reset box software or to very first purchase or backup or use app from AppStore see if anything wrong with the mytv online app

bazcfc1

VIP Member
TK Supporter
I would check see if any updates are available and try taking the port number out of the dns so it would be like http://providersdns/c/ as some providers have removed the port number.
Also contact your provider to see if your line has been compromised (hacked) which is getting too common on mac subs