Blank channel help?

Matty8787

Hi all,

I am having a minor hiccup in my quest for tv entertainment! I have a zgemma h.2s. I didn't do any of the legwork myself as I had a friend bring me the box but I consider myself savvy enough to figure all this out with a little help from you guys.

Basically I use homeplugs and I have never had an issue using them, decided to buy some new ones (BT Home extender things) and last night the connection must have dropped at some point as I couldn't connect to them this morning.

Anyhoo, turned on the TV and the box was froze on a channel, I tried simply turning it off and back on via the remote and now all the channels are blank! So I did a reboot with the button on the back. Channels are still blank but now so is half the EPG.. Freeview channels still work fine btw.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Also if this is in the wrong section I do apologise,

Menu
Blue button
Softcam panel
Restart whatever cam you was using eg mgcamd or cccamd

Search reastart camds on here mate

There is a dedicated zgemma H.2s section here: Zgemma-Star H.2S

If your getting FTA channels then it may be as simple as restarting your line via the softcam manager, as for your EPG just go in to settings, EPG and download the data for the EPG again, make sure your box has a internet connection though otherwise your not going to get anywhere.

Back