Blood tests

moshibeth

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Guys i have a blood and urine test at midday tomorrow by the DVLA doctor,I had a few pints from work friday ( around 10) and the same on saturday of john smiths beer,Had loads of grub all weekend and drunk loads of fluids and no alcohol since saturday evening,Do any of you know if my system will be clears as feel fine/Or has anyone gone through similar tests thanks moshi

I would say you should be ok ,Its more like cannabis or cocaine that stay in your system for a while,Just keep drinking water

Mate you will pass no problem! I’ve had this on the railway multiple times and drunk the night before and passed. You drink plenty fluids your fine

If your a regular cannabis smoker takes 10 to 11 week if you take cocaine 24/48hr beer you would need good nights kip plenty fluids before hand. Sunday and Monday off the beer you be fine

youll be fine mate it stays in your system for about 3hrs and urine 24hrs so if you havent drank since sat youll be fine dont worry

Never done drugs but i am a big drinker like all in the construction/Building industry. Just worried as need my driving licence back for work,Got my dates wrong and thought it was next week until the doctors phoned at 6 this evening,Drinking gallons of water tonight just to be sure

Will they be doing a full tox screen for everything?
Yes its a full test i believe urine and blood

Never done drugs but i am a big drinker like all in the construction/Building industry. Just worried as need my driving licence back for work,Got my dates wrong and thought it was next week until the doctors phoned at 6 this evening,Drinking gallons of water tonight just to be sure
You be alright mate seen loads run off on the railway but obviously they are on drugs!
I’ve been out on the Sunday and passed on the Monday morning! not any level of alcohol even warn you about using mouth wash! if you had plenty fluid you be fine!
I’d just chill out now with Jack Daniels :LOL:(y)

You be alright mate seen loads run off on the railway but obviously they are on drugs!
I’ve been out on the Sunday and passed on the Monday morning! not any level of alcohol even warn you about using mouth wash! if you had plenty fluid you be fine!
I’d just chill out now with Jack Daniels :LOL:(y)
I have a jack russell if that is any good :ROFLMAO:

Just read a section now on the blood side and they test for Carbohydrate-deficient transferrin (CDT) is a laboratory test used to help detect heavy ethanol consumption. which can show up for weeks before so am worried now

Just read a section now on the blood side and they test for Carbohydrate-deficient transferrin (CDT) is a laboratory test used to help detect heavy ethanol consumption. which can show up for weeks before so am worried now
You gotta be a big big drinker for that to show up! You be alright I’d stop looking thinks up on the internet you will need a drink to sleep :sleep:

Back