bloody volcanoes

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
now i know that i have no-one in particular to rant at, but surely i can blame someone for me having to cancel my trip to see Man. City. could it be that i blame the church since it is an act of god, or do i blame the Icelandic people, since their bankers ruined the system, maybe it was their fault. can i blame aer lingus for cancelling my flight, or do i do what i am about to do and get drunk and forget it ever happened?

My friend was supposed to go to Rome today for her birthday. :(

And my mother is stuck in Greece, she was supposed to fly home today.

Sorry you couldnt get to Manchester wheelo :(

I like the last option ( the get drunk bit) :cheers:

a friend of a friend was on the last flight to get in, apparantly from saudi and said the sight of the ash was something to behold, amazing were his words

It could go on for months, nobody knows :whistling:

It just shows how dependant the world has become on air travel

i remember when mount st. helens blew up. even up here in the okanagan valley british columbia there was ash e3verywhere.shitty deal wheelo.

really sorry to hear that wheelo :( we were supposed to be flying out on wed evening to Brussels for work to build the Ireland stand at the Euro fish show but now 10 of us will be on a ship and eurostar "road trip" for a day and a half ah well every cloud :drink::drink: oh btw changed my match prediction in favour of city enjoy the game m8 (y)

Sorry to hear that wheelo, but sure you can come here and keep us company LOL

A friend of mine was to go to Portugal tomorrow, but it was cancelled :(

well, i took the noely option.... I got drunk, but I'm back now and sober. life is great :grin:

Back