Blue button causing my box to crash!

madsam106

Whilst watching live tv, press button causes the box to crash!
Anyone know why? Is it something to do with Extensions/movie organiser plugin (list index out of range) ?

I'm running v5.0003 of Wooshbuild with WB Config v1.017

If I recall updating WB config resolves this issue.. you may find it easier to uninstall WB config from plugins then reinstall it rather than trying to update it.

I may be wrong but worth a go.

Good luck

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

If I recall updating WB config resolves this issue.. you may find it easier to uninstall WB config from plugins then reinstall it rather than trying to update it.

I may be wrong but worth a go.

Good luck

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Thanks, I updated WB config but me box still crashes on Blue button and I can't find extentsion Movie Organiser to re-install

tried it and this message appears

'your backup destination is not a valid one'

I changed Internet providers this week and unplugged everything before connecting everything again, could it be something to do with my 500gb HDD configuration?

Have you set up your hard drive correctly, can you pause live tv and rewind. Can you record to your hard drive?

Ah, interesting angle :fuckyou:

No, I can't pause and rewind live tv but I could this time last week! What next?

Restart your box and try again. If that doesn't work press blue button scroll down to hard drive and look right and click initiallisation

As the blue button is crashing your box you can reformat your hard drive to ext4 using mini tool partition

Last edited:
U need to reformat ur hdd if it says it's full. It's prob formatted to NTFS which isn't right.

Sent from my Galaxy S8+ using Tapatalk

Update:

After trawling through some searches whilst using the WIFI in Wetherspoons in Blackpool yesterday I found a thread containing some advice to look at the Mount manager function - I've just unmounted then remounted et voilá I have live TV pause , rewind etc.

So, that is a small step forward but the Blue button still causes the box to crash, tis must have happened to others I'm sure - help :confused:

Edit: time + 1 minute - Blue button works!

Back