Blue circle on wooshbuild

scousemo

I have the above on zgemma s box and I constantly have a blue circle in the top left hand corner, which makes the box unresponsive when changing channels. I've tried rebooting but no luck. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

box is under stress that causes this,where have you directed your epg to go to? these boxes require a swapfile setup on usb to make box work better.
multiple plugins and skins cause stress to boxes.

Turn off Timeshift:
Menu -> Setup -> Recordings timeshift -> Timeshift settings -> Start timeshift after - set to disabled.

This could be the speed of your USB causing the spinner contantly - if you have another it would be worth trying that too and enable time shift if you use it / want to use it.

As Cacti said - a swapfile is always worth having - even if it never gets used by the box.
Red button -> Plugins -> Swap manager. Ensure you have one setup and activated as well as set to autostart.

Thank you for my reply. I have to confess I am technologically illiterate and don't know what you mean by swapfile setup. I was hoping it would be something I could navigate in the menus and change the settings.

You can turn the spinner off but doesn't solve why the box is struggling

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back