WooshBuild Blue screen of death during WB Infinity with ATV 6.3

slizza786

Someone please help, I've been trying for up to 1 week and always failing...

I flashed my box to ATV 6.3 and then tried flash WB Infinity via OpenWebif. During infinity wizard set up where it asks you to perform a channel scan:
pic 1.jpg

After pressing OK, I ALWAYS get the blue screen of death. I am unable to get past this step:
pic 2.jpg
I have tried flashing the box to ATV 6.2 but the box still crashes at the same step. It is only ATV 6.1 where the box does not crash but I need Oscam-emu as my parents dont need IPTV services just yet.

I have tried another h2s box and experienced the exact same. Does anyone know a way to fix OR can I somehow install Oscam-emu with the box flashed to ATV 6.1 WB infinity?

Someone please help, I've been trying for up to 1 week and always failing...

I flashed my box to ATV 6.3 and then tried flash WB Infinity via OpenWebif. During infinity wizard set up where it asks you to perform a channel scan:
View attachment 44111

After pressing OK, I ALWAYS get the blue screen of death. I am unable to get past this step:
View attachment 44112
I have tried flashing the box to ATV 6.2 but the box still crashes at the same step. It is only ATV 6.1 where the box does not crash but I need Oscam-emu as my parents dont need IPTV services just yet.

I have tried another h2s box and experienced the exact same. Does anyone know a way to fix OR can I somehow install Oscam-emu with the box flashed to ATV 6.1 WB infinity?
So instead of reading the replies to your previous post you decided to create a new thread?
This was answered 20 mins ago, follow the advice given and report back

So instead of reading the replies to your previous post you decided to create a new thread?

Had no idea my post in the other thread had a reply as i normally get a notification. Will have a look now

Unable to skip the auto scan during wizard setup as I dont get that option to do a manual scan anymore.

On the picture you posted it says wooshbuild will scan
Click ok
At the bottom is a red bit that says exit. So press red and it won't scan and it will bypass the scan and then life will continue as normal and you can scan later or tomorrow or whenever you like

Pressed the red but it only takes me back a few steps.

Is there anyway to add oscam-emu to wb infinity with atv 6.1? It seems like it's not there on that version and that's all I need.

On the picture you posted it says wooshbuild will scan
Click ok
At the bottom is a red bit that says exit. So press red and it won't scan and it will bypass the scan and then life will continue as normal and you can scan later or tomorrow or whenever you like

Back