Blue spinning circle

makido

VIP Member
Ive got the vuduo2 set up with the latest ATV with the sky skin installed. With just the basic plugins that are needed to keep the box running
I have an 500GB HDD installed in the box
Problem is I keep getting the blue spinning circle when trying to navigate through the different bouquets/finding channels
I have formatted the HDD a few times but this makes no difference
I am outta ideas now, the blue spinning circle can last 5-10 minutes and usually results in a reboot.Where It plays nicely for so long then it does the same again
I should add that its the same with the default skin also, so its not a skin issue I dont think

I should of really known that shouldn't I?
I did look through the menus couldnt see for bloody looking
Thanks guys

Just make sure you don't go dizzy watching the blue spinning circle usually happens to me if I watch for too long pmsl

Luckily it isnt my box its my dads cos it would drive me mad
Going to go get the box then see whats what with the logs.

Ive enabled the debug logs
Where on the box am I looking because theres nothing in home/root/logs
Am I looking in the wrong place?

Have tried removing the HDD replaced it with another
Tried with USB also

Attachments

• Enigma2-debug-20191215_20-35-31.zip
    15.8 KB · Views: 5
Can't open that on my phone...will check it later, have you run opkg update in webif/Terminal?
If an update is cycling/stuck it will clear it
Webif
Terminal
Type root Click enter
Type opkg update Click enter again

Just run the update and made no difference
Will wait for you/someone to read the logs then I will possibly try vix or pure2 to see if thats makes any difference

I concur it looks like the skin isnt installed or it may be corrupted, also there looks to be something wrong with bouquets and a also a timer is creating errors

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes always flash new without settings restore
Them logs are off a fresh flash with only ABM installed, and the sky skin so no timers or anything set
This box is like pulling teeth compared to my duo4k box. Its so slooow
As I said earlier the default skin does exactly the same

Back