Bluetooth support for zgemma h2s

bev543

Very new to satellite,i have just got the h2s and need to know the best way for bluetooth support any help Please thanks

As far as I know, there isn't any. Unless someone knows to the contrary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would a USB Bluetooth thing work?
what would you need Bluetooth for?
Doubt it. I would imagine plugging it in might show something in dmesg, but it's probably missing the necessary bluetooth libraries. Even if it isn't, I haven't seen a menu that gives access to the interface for Bluetooth.

Thanks for reply,need to connect at night keep the neighbours happy.
No clue what the hell that means, but if it's turning it off at night or something, I'd recommend a network remote like Dream EPG on the play store.

This Works .ebay 2-in1-HIFI-Wireless-Bluetooth-Audio-Transmitter-Receiver-3-5mm-RCA-Music-Adapter And Headphones ebayKitsound-Manhattan-Bluetooth-Headphones perfect lip sync. Also found Audio sync in plugins Zgemma h2s Perfect

Hi folks I know that this is an old post I downloaded Bluetooth extension for zgemma h11s from plugin but I don't know if it supports BT or do I have to use a BT dongle and audio cable 3.5 mm jack as I am getting a error screen when I turn on the BT software

Hi folks I know that this is an old post I downloaded Bluetooth extension for zgemma h11s from plugin but I don't know if it supports BT or do I have to use a BT dongle and audio cable 3.5 mm jack as I am getting a error screen when I turn on the BT software
Does not come with BT so needs an adapter.

Back