Bodies In Ditches: Woman Admits Three Male Murders

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
ditch-murders-2-no-super-1-400x240-20131118-132010-683.jpg

A woman has pleaded guilty to murdering three men whose bodies were found in remote ditches in Cambridgeshire with stab wounds.
Joanna Dennehy admitted killing Kevin Lee, Lukasz Slaboszewski and John Chapman between March and April this year.
The 30-year-old from Peterborough also pleaded guilty to preventing the lawful and decent burial of all three victims, as well as the attempted murders of two other men, Robin Bereza and John Rogers.
She was arrested after a manhunt, during which police distributed her picture and described the distinctive star tattoo she has under her right eye.
Appearing at the Old Bailey, Dennehy told the judge, Mr Justice Sweeney: "I've pleaded guilty and that's that."
Her barrister, Nigel Lickley QC, said: "The course of the arraignment is not one we had anticipated."
The bodies of Mr Slaboszewski, 31, who was stabbed in the heart, and Mr Chapman, 56, who died from neck and chest wounds, were found at Thorney Dyke, near Peterborough, on April 3.
Mr Lee, 48, was discovered dead in a ditch in Newborough, around 10 miles away, four days earlier with stab wounds to his chest.
He was last seen on Good Friday and reported missing later that day when his Ford Mondeo was found burnt out near a farm in Yaxley.
In a statement released after his death, his family described him as a "wonderful husband, father, loving brother and son".
They said he had a "naturally infectious personality (that) touched everyone who knew him", adding: "He will be hugely missed by all his friends and family."
More follows...

Code:
[url=http://uk.news.yahoo.com/bodies-ditches-woman-admits-three-murders-113908140.html#a5THUdU]Yahoo News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines[/url]

Female serial killer admits three murders

Joanna Dennehy killed Kevin Lee, Lukasz Slaboszewski and John Chapman before dumping their bodies in ditches

Joanna_Dennehy_2737851b.jpg

A woman today admitted she was a serial killer by pleading guilty to murdering three men before dumping their bodies in ditches.
Joanna Dennehy admitted killing Kevin Lee, 48, Lukasz Slaboszewski, 31, and John Chapman, 56, who were found with multiple stab wounds between March and April in Cambridgeshire.
The 31-year-old from Peterborough also pleaded guilty today at the Old Bailey in Central London to the attempted murders of another two men, Robin Bereza and John Rogers.
Property developer Mr Lee's body was found in a ditch in Newborough, Cambridgeshire, on March 30, and her other two victims were discovered nearby at Thorney Dyke.
The pleas appeared to surprise her defence barrister Nigel Lickley QC, who told the court: 'The course is not one I had anticipated. We ask for more time given what has just occurred.'
Dennehy, who sat in the dock of court, said she did not want to talk to anyone and added: 'I have pleaded guilty and that's it.'
She also pleaded guilty to three counts of preventing the lawful burial of all three murder victims.
Dennehy - who was detained under the Mental Health Act when arrested in April - later returned to court to object to her lawyers being given more time to check her guilty pleas.

article-2509256-197CED3D00000578-678_634x476.jpg

Mr Lickley said: 'It is incumbent on us to inform the court whether the pleas will be maintained or changed and to that end arrangements have been made to see Miss Dennehy hopefully on Friday this week. If that is possible we will inform the court on Monday.'

Dennehy then interrupted to say: 'I'm not coming back down here again just to say the same stuff. It's a long way to come to say the same thing I have just said.'
Mr Justice Sweeney said: 'She has pleaded guilty to a large number of counts, clearly intentionally, and in the circumstances if there is to be any application for a change then I will consider it but otherwise she has pleaded guilty.'

The judge ordered that Dennehy's defence team notify the court by Monday if there is to be any application to vacate the pleas entered.
Her partner, 7ft 3in tall Gary Stretch, 57, denied the two attempted murders and helping Dennehy to dump the bodies.
Leslie Layton, 47, and Robert Moore, 55, have previously denied helping to cover up the alleged murders and harbouring Stretch and Dennehy when they were wanted by police.

More here.

Code:
[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2509256/Joanna-Dennehy-pleads-guilty-killing-3-Cambridgeshire-men.html]Joanna Dennehy pleads guilty to killing 3 Cambridgeshire men | Mail Online[/url]

Back