Bodies Of Three Children Found

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
The bodies of three young siblings are found as their missing father is also discovered dead in Shropshire.

item32656-1-522x293.jpg imap-160712-shropshire-bodies-found-1-402x293.jpg

Police are investigating the deaths of three siblings after their bodies were found in woodland near Shrewsbury.
All of the victims are said to be aged 12 or under and the deaths are connected to a Gloucestershire Police missing-persons inquiry, in which the father of the children was being sought.
Local reports say officers found the bodies of Sam Fuller, aged 12 and sisters Becka, 10, and Charlotte, six. It is understood that they had all been stabbed.
The children's father, Ceri Fuller, 35, has also reported to have died after his body was found in a nearby quarry. He is understood to have left his home in Milkwall, near Coleford, last Thursday with his children.

West Midlands Ambulance Service said two rapid response vehicles, an ambulance, a paramedic officer and the Midlands Air Ambulance based at RAF Cosford attended the scene.

An ambulance service spokesman said: "Unfortunately, it quickly became apparent that nothing could be done to save four people found at the scene and all four were confirmed deceased."

land-rover-1-522x293.jpg

A Land Rover thought to belong to Ceri Fuller found near Pontesbury Police say next of kin have been informed but formal identification has not yet taken place.
In a statement, West Mercia Police said: "Officers searching for missing man Ceri Fuller and his three children, from the Forest of Dean, have been made aware of the discovery of four bodies in Pontesbury, Shropshire, shortly before 10am this morning.
"The bodies were found in a wooded area by a police officer shortly before 10am today."

Neighbours of the family in Milkwall, near Coleford, Gloucestershire, described their shock.

Janice Ayres, who lives next door in Station Road, said: "Very, very sad, I just cannot say any more. I didn't even know her name (the children's mother).

"I have children of my own and I would just be devastated. I am surprised. They kept themselves to themselves. It's so sad for three young children. Being out at work all day you don't really know your neighbours. They were no trouble at all.

Another neighbour, who did not wish to give their name, added: "They hadn't lived here all that long. They kept themselves to themselves."
The two schools the three children attended also paid tribute. Mrs Jan Wagstaff, headteacher of St John's Church of England Primary, said: "Rebecca and Charlotte were absolutely delightful children and a pleasure to have in school.

"Sam was also a pupil here before he moved on to Lakers. He was a lot of fun and always had a ready smile. They will all be very sadly missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with their family."

Alison Elliott, head of Lakers School, said: "We are desperately sad to hear the family are having to face such a dreadful situation.

"Sam was a well loved member of our extended family here at Lakers. Our thoughts are with the family at this very tragic time. We have arrangements in place to support students, staff, friends and family at this very difficult time."

Source: Sky News

Back