Booster covid 19 virus vacinations

Very early yet, no? Not even being talked about on this side of the Irish sea.
Bojo did announce there was going to be a booster for those in there 50's upwards and with health conditions but as far as I'm aware they havnt started the roll out yet
Nope haven't even had my second jab been months since had my first one.
Go to the grab a jab bus or if you go online you can arrange your 2nd vaccine yourself bud.

My lad didn't hear about his 2nd jab well over 12 weeks went online got him booked in for his 2nd at our local superdrug due 7th October for his now

I've just looked up a BBC news web page(I know, I know, mainstream media, blah, blah, blah) and the UK moved the dose gap from 12 weeks - CK is on 15 - to 8, but it seems that as I said above, it's up to you to get off your rear and do something about it.

Covid vaccine: Eight-week gap seen as sweet spot for Pfizer jab antibodies
Yep it did get shortened to try speed roll out out.
My 12 year old autistic lad has asked if he can have his covid jab as he wants to do his bit to help (lol) last time he had an injection he had to be pinned down.

If you've had astra zeneca, (or anything else for that matter) and it has gone beyond the 12 weeks between jabs (or the recommended period for your jab) you need to chase the second one, dont rely on anyone else to do the job.

I had the pfizer one think it has been over 12 weeks,

Have phoned regarding it they send they will send me a notification for the appointment. So cant really do much else my end.

Bojo did announce there was going to be a booster for those in there 50's upwards and with health conditions but as far as I'm aware they havnt started the roll out yet

Go to the grab a jab bus or if you go online you can arrange your 2nd vaccine yourself bud.

My lad didn't hear about his 2nd jab well over 12 weeks went online got him booked in for his 2nd at our local superdrug due 7th October for his now
I've just looked up a BBC news web page(I know, I know, mainstream media, blah, blah, blah) and the UK moved the dose gap from 12 weeks - CK is on 15 - to 8, but it seems that as I said above, it's up to you to get off your rear and do something about it.

Covid vaccine: Eight-week gap seen as sweet spot for Pfizer jab antibodies
I only figured due to the demands and pressure on the vaccine system thats the reason for mass delay for the second jab.

Didnt want to be a nuisance chasing them up as silly as that sounds lol.

Yes last few years we did or might have been a service charge in the chemist as i remember when they started into the booth stabbed and wait 15 mins for recovery or reaction ? what's that i asked if you keel over we have to treat you and i said ohh good { messing } :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If you are registered with NHS and had the 2nd dose, you should receive a text from your GP inviting you for the Booster 6 months afterwards. There are several local Walk In Vaccination Centres with no need to book an appointment, but you may have to queue and must complete a form with your NHS Number and details of previous vaccinations. I went shopping last week and noticed queues outisde a Walk In Vaccination Centre at the local hospital so queued up and got my Pfizer Booster. Next day I received a text from my GP inviting me to book another Vaccinaton Centre the following day that was exactly 6 months after my 2nd dose. Once your vaccinations are recorded on your NHS Record your Smartphone's NHS App will be updated with QR Codes that can be scanned for entry to social venues and for travel etc. Visit NHS website or call NHS 119 for more information about the Covid-19 Vaccinations. Better to be safe than sorry!

Last edited:
Had my second jab in June.
Just googled for covid booster, just put NHS number in and it offered me a range of dates from 8th December onwards, got mine booked in.

Had my second jab in June.
Just googled for covid booster, just put NHS number in and it offered me a range of dates from 8th December onwards, got mine booked in.
The booster shot no doubt would be annual thing going forward simliar to the flu jab to try and surpress covid as much as is feasibly possible.

I had my 3rd and the flu jab at same time 2 weeks ago,same effects next very sore arms and feeling a bit crappy,last week though for 3 days i felt like crap.. but ok after.
Ps: strangely the nurse who did them said this is not a booster it is the 3rd injection and would get a booster later... i thought the 3rd jab was the booster ? Now was she talking tosh or is it because i have low immune system.

Back