Booster help

Shazza291

just picked up one of these https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t...AhVKKcAKHQVTCxMQ9QEIPzAD#imgrc=hVcFCEoe29QQlM: to hopefully help with signal issues came with plug and small wire for power plug i'd imagine, can anyone tell me what other wires go where please , also is it possible to have original and non original bx connected at the same time, switching via hdmi that was part of the reason in the going with the 4 connection version , if not possible then fair enough , any help appreciated

Last edited:
Hi Shazza291 it's all labeled up, power at the top is where you'd connect the power adaptor via lead. The RF in is the cable signal input and the four outputs on the bottom are the connections to your devices.

cheers , the input (rf in) will need some adapter i take it As its Hollow not threaded , also do u know if both boxes can be on at same time using it

Last edited:
But i need to put the main feed into the hollow rf in (with centre pin/No thread) .. the power on the left is threaded as are all the bottom ones which f connecters will screw on to yes , its the main feed in' adapter i'm stumped on.

Shazza291 have you managed to find the correct connector I too have this booster and would like to know which Adapter I need to get for the RF in to coax. Thanks,

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-04 at 17.53.37.jpeg
What goes into the circled in black RF IN, need the correct connector any help would be appreciated Thanks,

Back