booster

marcoose

TK Veteran
hi all anybody here work for nhs covid side of it ? cos had my booster on monday had a phone call from doctors receptiionist today saying there comming out to give me another booster jab cos they found out the one they give me was 5 days out of date they said they phoned nhs to find out if they could give me another and they said yes so me not trusting my doctors my wife phoned nhs 119 to ask if i could have another and the woman said she didnt know but took my name and phone number and that was it so just asking if anybody else has come accrross this cos would there be any side affects?

hi all anybody here work for nhs covid side of it ? cos had my booster on monday had a phone call from doctors receptiionist today saying there comming out to give me another booster jab cos they found out the one they give me was 5 days out of date they said they phoned nhs to find out if they could give me another and they said yes so me not trusting my doctors my wife phoned nhs 119 to ask if i could have another and the woman said she didnt know but took my name and phone number and that was it so just asking if anybody else has come accrross this cos would there be any side affects?
There delayed in relaying back to Dr's bud I've had text saying to book for my booster although I've had it

Back