Boris J - new PM

pabloescaban

VIP Member
It's been widely reported that Boris Johnson, the well known buffoon is likely to become new PM of Britain. Yaay.
Now we can compare ourselves to other idiotic countries with other puppet leaders like USA, N Korea and such likes.
What ever happened to having normal people doing things? - Why do we have to be ruled by idiots who live to be on TV? - Boris was nobody until he went on 'have I got news for you' - Trump was nobody until he went on whatever crappy 'boss' show on US television.
Now we are on the verge of being governed by someone who doesn't know what day it is and is regularly filmed being locked out of his own home on global TV as he frantically searches for his keys.
This idiot is supposed to run a country - I wouldn't trust him to pour a glass of water without supervision.
Are we, as a species, being turned into a race of simpletons? - none of us are allowed to make a decision that may affect anything, only choose whichever duffer you want to act on your behalf, but the duffers are picked for you by other duffers.
Not interested in Boris J? - you have a choice, choose Jeremy Hunt, it's like being given the choice of who to choose as a babysitter, Jimmy Saville or Kate McCann.

Totally agree Pablo, as a lifelong Tory voter I despair. I cannot see me voting at any future elections. It would appear there are NUTTERS on the right and NUTTERS on the left (Corbyn) there are NUTTERS EVERYWHERE!

The chance of having a decent prime minister, David Milliband was snatched away from the UK by block voting unions, another display of undemocratic misuse.

All we need is our country in our own hands and some one that will listen to the public sector not some muppet on a pull string who dosnt care about us or our country every pm has done wrong by our country and us as UK citizens I'd rather have Patrick off spongebob then any of the left wing corrupt mps nowdays

It's been widely reported that Boris Johnson, the well known buffoon is likely to become new PM of Britain. Yaay.
Now we can compare ourselves to other idiotic countries with other puppet leaders like USA, N Korea and such likes.
What ever happened to having normal people doing things? - Why do we have to be ruled by idiots who live to be on TV? - Boris was nobody until he went on 'have I got news for you' - Trump was nobody until he went on whatever crappy 'boss' show on US television.
Now we are on the verge of being governed by someone who doesn't know what day it is and is regularly filmed being locked out of his own home on global TV as he frantically searches for his keys.
This idiot is supposed to run a country - I wouldn't trust him to pour a glass of water without supervision.
Are we, as a species, being turned into a race of simpletons? - none of us are allowed to make a decision that may affect anything, only choose whichever duffer you want to act on your behalf, but the duffers are picked for you by other duffers.
Not interested in Boris J? - you have a choice, choose Jeremy Hunt, it's like being given the choice of who to choose as a babysitter, Jimmy Saville or Kate McCann.

Well, that's one opinion, here's mine.
Boris was fairly well established in the political world before HIGNFY, why would he be invited if not?
Boris was elected as Mayor of London for two terms, seems to be recognised as successfull if you follow the more indepth politics?
Boris gives an appearance of buffoonishment but don't let that mislead you into his intellect. He is far more intelegent than he comes across.
Jeremy Hunts' responsibility of the NHS is considered in distain throughout many of the staff (that I know) and comes over as the same old two faced politician as we've endured for the last 30+ yrs.
Jeremy Hunt doesn't want BREXIT due to personal business commitments.

In my opinion.

Not sure 'buffoonishment' is a word, and in fact I'm fairly sure it isn't, but in the BJ style, don't let that stop you.
If you imagine that any politician has any other interest apart from his own at his heart then I feel sorry for you.
Don't take this as any kind of insult, - it is not, I feel sorry for all the people who have no other choice but to choose between X or Y.
Yes I know all about BJ's past.
He created this.
He created it for a reason.
He has an agenda, if he didn't have a plan, he wouldn't have made this happen, which begs the question, what is it he is trying to acheive?
He pushed Farage and even Tommy Robinson to the forerfont in order to get what he wanted - obviously these plebs are never going to get in power.
Boris will be a disaster
Labour government will be even worse.
We need to take control away from these overpaid idiots.

Government was invented because it was impossible for everyone to have their voice heard back in the day when we all had turnip fields, and no one owned a horse and everyone lived 300 miles from London.
We elected a 'representative' to say what we wanted.
They went to London and said what we told them to say on our behalf- he was the 'representative' for Mansfield, or the 'representative' for Derby or whatever.
This has not been the case for the past 200 years.
I live in Merseyside.
My MP lives in a castle in Berkshire - he's visited here twice in ten years
When he goes to Commons, he is told how to vote on every decision by someone who lives in Glasgow or otherwise he get sacked.
Is this any kind of democracy to you or anyone else?
There has been no democracy in UK for 200 years

Not sure 'buffoonishment' is a word, and in fact I'm fairly sure it isn't, but in the BJ style, don't let that stop you.
If you imagine that any politician has any other interest apart from his own at his heart then I feel sorry for you.
Don't take this as any kind of insult, - it is not, I feel sorry for all the people who have no other choice but to choose between X or Y.
Yes I know all about BJ's past.
He created this.
He created it for a reason.
He has an agenda, if he didn't have a plan, he wouldn't have made this happen, which begs the question, what is it he is trying to acheive?
He pushed Farage and even Tommy Robinson to the forerfont in order to get what he wanted - obviously these plebs are never going to get in power.
Boris will be a disaster
Labour government will be even worse.
We need to take control away from these overpaid idiots.

Government was invented because it was impossible for everyone to have their voice heard back in the day when we all had turnip fields, and no one owned a horse and everyone lived 300 miles from London.
We elected a 'representative' to say what we wanted.
They went to London and said what we told them to say on our behalf- he was the 'representative' for Mansfield, or the 'representative' for Derby or whatever.
This has not been the case for the past 200 years.
I live in Merseyside.
My MP lives in a castle in Berkshire - he's visited here twice in ten years
When he goes to Commons, he is told how to vote on every decision by someone who lives in Glasgow or otherwise he get sacked.
Is this any kind of democracy to you or anyone else?
There has been no democracy in UK for 200 years
I agree with some of what you say but we have a system in place to elect our representatives in parliament. Your MP may live miles away but it's down to your local electorate to vote who they want. If the MP doesn't conform to their wishes then vote them out. The undemocratic behaviour of those MPs who have voted against their constituents regarding Brexit has lead to the position we are in now. Some are now having to face votes of no confidence at their local party level.
I believe that we should leave the EU ASAP, deal or no deal and Boris seems to be the only one of the two who made that commitment. You are totally correct in thinking a Labour Govt would be a disaster for the country.
IMO.

weve only got our selfs to blame cos no other country would put up with all this this is like 3 years down the line and everybody turns on the news and hears it again and again im surprised there havent been a protest oh forgot we are afraid of the establishment and as for johnson he evn walked past no 10 the other day and then rembered oh i need to be in there what a joke he is

To quote another comedian, George Carlin RIP, why do people always say if you don't vote you have no right to complain. Surely it's the other way around? If the country's in a mess then it's the politician's fault right? I didn't vote for any of them because I don't vote. But you voted for them and now look at the mess we're in. So YOU have no right to complain lol.

in any other industry they would be considered unfit for purpose & shut down... only in politics can someone’s monumental f**kup result in a sideways promotion (& a fat pay rise). All that is required to climb the political ladder is cause untold hardship amongst the lowest paid & hardest working members of society, cripple our services, sell off our infrastructure & all while needlessly wasting our taxpayers money with hair brain ideas like spending £53m on a failed 'tree bridge', then when problems arise have the Gaul to blame the people for electing them (even when the public didn’t vote them in).

I considered taking this path in my youth but my conscience stopped me as I actually care about my country & it’s people more than I do GDP or personal gain. Politicians should be reminded that they are public servants, elected to serve us not tell us how they & their political buddies think things should be done!

Like Billy Connolly once said, "If you wouldn't sit down in a pub and have a pint with them, don't f'ing vote for them!"

I think he will deliver, but it's always good to have a plan B. ;)
i hope it isnt a newspaper or milk hes delivering to number 10 cos he dont know where that is last time he went there he walked past it then remembered duh i had to go in there lol

My opinion is this everything they tell you seems to be a lie with a plan built into it.
For instance, we have article 50. What's the point of it. They all quoted it.
But none of them follow the rules.
For instance Article 50 paragraph 3, The only period. You can ask for an extension in, Is while you are in the two-year period. The only period quoted in article 50 is the two years period. This has been written by the European Union for all member states.
So Prime Minister May ask for an extension of the two years period that extension ended on 26 April, the day before the European elections. So that means we have already left the European Union.
It also says The provision could not be used to reopen or continue the never-ending debate, Nor can it be used as a general power to extend time. None of the negotiators have followed these rules. So what's the point.
For me, It all points to not leaving the European Union. Even these Brexit MPs are not telling us the truth.
All the party have lost control of Parliament.
If Boris Johnson doesn't deliver Brexit.
At the next general election. No one is going to have complete control.
we could have coalition governments for some time to come.
The government are blacking out all news by the mainstream media,
Who is blacking out all support and information about the Robin Tilbrook and English Democrats case,
they are claiming that on 29 March. We left the European Union.
Because Mrs may didn't have the power to ask for an extension.

I see Boris has played an ace and taken the wind out of the sails of the remainers. He's got the EU's Mafia on the back foot by suggesting that he'll hold back on the £39B if they don't play ball and now announced he's going to suspend Parliament for 4 days to allow a new Queens speech which, also coincidently, will curtail any time for the undemocratic remainers from scuppering a potential No Deal Brexit.
He seems to not only talk the talk but also walk the walk.

Back