bouquet partitions

Warhammer14

TK Veteran
After 2 days peeing around with the h7c I got my box working (apart from iptv) ) lol but now when I put my epg up I see no partitions between the sections, any ideas???
IMG_1506.jpg

I did mate earlier on but I was getting blue screens and crashing (probably my fault) every time I pushed epg button...

thanks willo..I meant when I have this vm skin on, I see the bouquets but theres no dividing lines so its a blank screen with writing on...for example, no divide between times , program and channel....so its populating ok but just on a blank screen if that makes any sense

I think I know what you're talking about now.

upload_2019-3-6_9-5-45.png

The yellow arrow is pointing to the current bouquet. To change bouquets use the < > keys under the number pad.

If you are wanting EPG tabs then that is a different ball game altogether.
What you have is the default ATV / ViX epg setup.
EPG tabs are brought in by a hacked python component which is included in most people's builds and specific to certain skins.

If I were you I would get the box working first.
I did say that Chab's VM skin would crash the box on ViX. It's not a ViX problem, the skin hasn't been updated to cope with new code.

If you want the bells and whistles, install a build and don't add anything to it until you have it set up and working properly.

Spot on willo :) and also on the epg there are dividing lines between programmes , mine just now looks like one channel programme blending into the next program as there are no division lines . Example on your picture you can clearly see the bbc2 hd then a line then bbc news, then a line and then Victoria Derbyshire. Mines now got the bouquet headers but no division between programmes

I would imagine that is going to be the skin. What does it look like with the default skin?
ATV and Chab's skins are not my area of expertise so maybe someone else can help?

I would imagine that is going to be the skin. What does it look like with the default skin?
ATV and Chab's skins are not my area of expertise so maybe someone else can help?
The default has the division lines so that’s normal but both the vm and sky I have don’t :-/

Back