Bouquets / Folders out of order on Zgemma H9s

JIO22

Hi all,

When you press the fav button on the zgemma h9s controller it brings up all of the iptv bouquets/folders. They are all out of order, ie the english folders are a few pages down and irrelevant folders that I won't watch are at the top.

Is there any way I can reorder these and keep them in place? They appear to have moved places over the last few weeks, prior to this they were fairly well organised.

I have tried the normal reorder option via the controller and also via open webif and although both do reorder all good, once you reboot the box they all revert back to the wrong order again.
I'm running on openatv 6.4 wooshbuild infinity and the iptv is installed via a script.

Any help would be much appreciated. Maybe is there any alterations I can make via filezilla?

Thankyou.

Use jedimakerxtream you'll find they are in correct order.

If using e2m3ubouquet/IPTV bouquet maker you can edit the current sort file.

FTP etc/enigma2/e2m3ubouquet you'll see a xxx-sort-current.xml file. xxx is what provider name has on prefix.

Save a copy to desktop then edit the one on box and re order how you want then rename it to xxxx-sort-override.xml again xxxx is the providers name then run IPTV bouquet maker.

Last edited:
I use jedimakerxtream and the epgimport tile.

If using jedimakerxtream goto playlists and re create bouquets

Okay mate I'll do this. What sources do you use? as this worked again with the e2mbouqet again after putting your pyo file in.

@dsayers2014 to be fair after installing your epgimport pyo file I removed jedimaker to see and it worked fine as it use too because of the file you got for me. Only recently the folder layout is out of place.

@dsayers2014 I've done that and they are in order now, but no epg data there for some reason. Got all rytec uk ticked and the iptv em2bouquet ticked.

Is there anyway I can just move my original bouquets you know of? Only thing now with the jedi folders I have got lots of duplicated folders, is your like this?

Thanks again for your help @dsayers2014, you got that sorted for me again. I'm going to have a play with the ftp option and see, if not I got jedi working too.

Cheers

Last edited:
Had a look at the ftp option, appreciate the info on how to do this which is great, but there is quite a bit of work lol. So I can see why you suggest jedimaker - I'll go down this road now which will be better.

Thanks again.

@dsayers2014 with jedimaker back on here now, in epg importer sources should I have:

all rytec uk ticked
my playlist name **** created in jedi maker, ticked
e2m3u2bouquet iptv ticked

or some of these? or do they conflict with eachother? and should I reset the e2mbouquet again and stop it from updating as you said before?

Reset e2m3ubouquet and stop it from updating if you don't want to use that anymore

For epg the source jedimakerxtream creates it's normally the providers name as source and rytec UK sources

Back