Box boots half way up then screen goes black

GlenM1991

Hi everyone

Im looking for some help with my Zgemma H.2S

Earlier today i was using it with no problems at all then i seen my IPTV provider put up and update if EPG wasnt working so since mine wasnt working for awhile now i downloaded the folder etc put it into my box and tried loading it up but then when my box was booting up the ipab screen would come up the box would boot to up to 50 then the little loading sign would come up it would then continue to boot up to 70 then the screen just goes black ? i have tried removing the usb and booting it up but its still the same

any ideas how to fix this would be great

Ipab is dead and buried, it's been abandoned last year and will no longer be updated or supported.
My advice is to reflash with a new image and add your iptv subscription again

Cheers Pablo

see im useless at this stuff and my provider only sent me full instructions on how to add my IPTV on ipab but i suppose im going to have to try

any advice on what new image to get

before you do anything you'll have to ask your provider if the iptv will work on a newer build.
some iptv providers were in cahoots with ipab, ipab got shut down because of this, which leaves all ipab users such as your yourself high and dry, you can't update the software and if you do you've lost your iptv sub
if you didn't have long left there's not much lost, just flash new image such as wooshbuild infinity or grogbuild freerange and get a different sub, but as I said, ask your provider first

Back