Satellite box crashed, what shall I do.

imzy

Hi Guys, I was updating DL IPTV on my zgemma this morning and the box began to be very slow and laggin and out of no where its stuck on the reboot screen.

can anyone help please. nothing is happning.

IMG_2533.jpg

hello my h2h did exactly the same when updating a few months ago m8, box was stuck on boot 49 i couldn't install a fresh open atv and could not connect to the box through openwebif or putty. i ended up buying a new box.

hello my h2h did exactly the same when updating a few months ago m8, box was stuck on boot 49 i couldn't install a fresh open atv and could not connect to the box through openwebif or putty. i ended up buying a new box.

That's a bit drastic, you could have reflashed the box in 20 minutes by usb

Hi Guys, I was updating DL IPTV on my zgemma this morning and the box began to be very slow and laggin and out of no where its stuck on the reboot screen.

can anyone help please. nothing is happning.

View attachment 42554
What is displayed on the LED display of the box? Does it just sit on a number or does it count so far and then start again?

That's a bit drastic, you could have reflashed the box in 20 minutes by usb

I tried for a few days to flash the box but would not accept it, finally thought it had gone caput so bought a new one. glad i did anyway much faster better quality. still have the h2h so might give it another go when i get chance. i tried 2 usb sticks at the time which i had used before but maby it was the usb sticks.

Back