Box crashing

Hi

I lost my old log in as it was an old email address so couldnt retrieve the password.

I have a Vu+ duo box that ive had for years but lately its started crashing. Is it due a replacement do you think or is there something I could do to refresh it. I havent done much with it over the years other than change it to VIX a few years ago so maybe it just needs updated or something. Any advise gratefully received and if a replacement is recommended what would you suggest please.

Thanks

You could try reflashing with the latest image 5-2-039,save cfg and lines first to desktop if still working and send back to box after.
The old duo is now an old slow box by todays setup.
BEES has a sticky in the cable section for setting up a combo on openvix image.

Hi and thank you for your reply. I dont suppose there is a tutorial for reflashing is there? I am able to follow instructions but I havent a clue what im really doing.

What is setting up a combo on openvix image please. I know what the openvix image is but not sure what you mean by setting up a combo.

Thanks

Dont matter as if you dont have cable you dont need that bit,skip it and just use the sat bit.
Combo means sat and cable but like yourself might only have sat and others only have cable tuner boxes.

Back