box gone dead

Toddy2

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Help!! I have h9s that was flashed with openvix and flash expanded with 8 gb sd card. I was going to sell the box on so thought I would reflash!!
I tried to flash openatv latest 6.3 but nothing happened, so went into Vix to the flash card manager where there were two options green droot which is the one I took, it asked for reboot so I did but it only came back to the Hisilicon emblem bit!! and whatever I have tried I have got no where. I changed the noforce to force on the downloads I have tried both openvix and openatv!!
any help would be highly appreciatted

Try a different psu have you tried grog free range image I'm not too familiar with your box if it has vix on it try running willobuild command via putty

Try a different psu have you tried grog free range image I'm not too familiar with your box if it has vix on it try running willobuild command via putty
Baz I have sorted it now!! I got openatv 6.3 to flash in the end, I was using usb 3 to start and it would half flash then stop, got it working with usb 2 I thought I'd done something sinister on it by removing the flash card. Woosh infinity went on smoothly I usually get a at least one crash. I had to flash it as I was.passing it on and there's loads of shit and added plugins, just added istream ipk all good now cheers

it's not easy to kill an enigma2 system, more often than not they can be brought back from the dead via USB flashing &/or changing the power supply. It amazes me how many people have trouble performing a base flash. USB 2 or 3 should do the job just fine as long as the box can read/see the USB but this is where many fall down through not low-level formatting the USB before giving it a fat32 format or simply buy a new USB to flash with. I suspect your USB 3.0 would have worked if prepared correctly however glad to see you got it sorted in the end

it's not easy to kill an enigma2 system, more often than not they can be brought back from the dead via USB flashing &/or changing the power supply. It amazes me how many people have trouble performing a base flash. USB 2 or 3 should do the job just fine as long as the box can read/see the USB but this is where many fall down through not low-level formatting the USB before giving it a fat32 format or simply buy a new USB to flash with. I suspect your USB 3.0 would have worked if prepared correctly however glad to see you got it sorted in the end
Thanks for your input I think, I don't normally have any probs to be honest!! I think the problem was the SD card that was extending the flash in vix I thought I had removed it properly as per vix tuition, it asked to reboot and that's where the problem started!! It died and took all afternoon for me to get it going, I have always formatted the same.4gb stick and my usb 3 would not get to the end of the process even after kissing it !!

Back