WilloBuild Box has gone nuts

Spyke

Is there an issue with Vix 6.3 or Willowbuild?
Zgemma H7s Vix 6.3

Fired up the telly this morning and have multiple issues
Channels missing in EPG
No IPTV bouquets showing
EPG won't populate either through EPG importer or AutoBouquetsMaker
IPTV server not listed in EPG importer
Pop up warning "Movie Organiser is out range" ... Uninstalled and reinstalled, still getting the warning
No recordings on HDD and it is showing as full
Tried to reflash Vix via Putty and it is failing after entering box type.
Probably more I haven't come across yet!!!!

We might have had a power cut overnight.

Is there an issue with Vix 6.3 or Willowbuild?
Zgemma H7s Vix 6.3

Fired up the telly this morning and have multiple issues
Channels missing in EPG
No IPTV bouquets showing
EPG won't populate either through EPG importer or AutoBouquetsMaker
IPTV server not listed in EPG importer
Pop up warning "Movie Organiser is out range" ... Uninstalled and reinstalled, still getting the warning
No recordings on HDD and it is showing as full
Tried to reflash Vix via Putty and it is failing after entering box type.
Probably more I haven't come across yet!!!!

We might have had a power cut overnight.
All these are probably related to one main problem.
It sounds like your IPTV hasn't updated, hence the no bouquets and no EPG.
If you use jedi or xc for IPTV, start there and get the channels working then sort bouquets and epg

Sounds like hdd may not be mounted, if you press file list button to get recordings up, does it display anywhere how much disk space their is? I know Kid*c skins do but not sure about others. If it only shows a low figure, ie 64k or something then that would suggest it's looking at internal space not the hdd.

All these are probably related to one main problem.
It sounds like your IPTV hasn't updated, hence the no bouquets and no EPG.
If you use jedi or xc for IPTV, start there and get the channels working then sort bouquets and epg
I can get a full list of IPTV channels in Xstreamity and now for some reason my IPTV source is showing in EPG importer and still no bouquets in EPG!!!

Sounds like hdd may not be mounted, if you press file list button to get recordings up, does it display anywhere how much disk space their is? I know Kid*c skins do but not sure about others. If it only shows a low figure, ie 64k or something then that would suggest it's looking at internal space not the hdd.
No HDD named and showing 0% free space

No HDD named and showing 0% free space

...... and that is why you have no epg or recordings. Not a problem with ViX or my build.
Try powering the box off for 5 minutes and then restart.

MENU > STANDBY/RESTART > DEEP STANDBY ---------- wait for the box to power off, then disconnect power.

As per willow's post, you USB stick is not mounted, might be broken. Try putting receiver in deep standby, wait about 30 seconds and power up again. You might not need to reflash. Issue this command and post back results.
df -Th

...... and that is why you have no epg or recordings. Not a problem with ViX or my build.
Try powering the box off for 5 minutes and then restart.

MENU > STANDBY/RESTART > DEEP STANDBY ---------- wait for the box to power off, then disconnect power.
Done that .. it's still not being recognised, tried it in my H2s as well with the same result .... I think it is cooked.
I put a pen drive in which is recognised and mounted but it won't initialise ... think I have to disable timeshift and recording somehow but it won't let me because it isn't in Ext format, also I ran ABM, it goes through it's process but pops up with "cannot read data".
I'll try another reflash later.

Back