Box looping

Have you tried with an old image at all instead of a latest image if you have one somewhere or 6.3 openatv don't shoot me tho lol

Do you have a good kingston,cruzer,integral 8 gb usb stick to try as most boxes are usb issues.
Is this the box a file rename is needed like force?
when all else fails the starview 1 fix will work.

No other usb plugged in?

Well I don't know Dave you tried your best to help the amateur out with your suggestions regarding correct formatting and obtaining a bootloader and only got abrupt answers in return, no gratitude or thanks for trying to help (lost cause this one):whistle::whistle:

init 4
Above command will stop E2 and restart loop.
You can then try and flash from command line.

Alternatively, you can start in console mode and see error and then fix it. Issue following command in putty after the previous one has been entered.

enigma2

init 4
Above command will stop E2 and restart loop.
You can then try and flash from command line.

Alternatively, you can start in console mode and see error and then fix it. Issue following command in putty after the previous one has been entered.

enigma2
Been doing this tonight abu as what i did what to enter as below but when on reboot the box is stuck on boot screen

opkg update
opkg upgrade
reboot

If box is not booting, why are you trying to update? It is going to restart before it does anything. In any case , unless the file that is causing issue is updated, you will get a bootloop again.

Please post the console output for enigma2.

If box is not booting, why are you trying to update? It is going to restart before it does anything. In any case , unless the file that is causing issue is updated, you will get a bootloop again.

Please post the console output for enigma2.
Trying to run command init 4 but will not run and if i run init 3 to wake up it asks for password so what would i enter then.

Back