box not booting -49-

hitmanuk

hi all my box was running fine untill the iptv went off last week
now it wont reboot stuck on number 49 ive tryed to reflash but just keeps booting untill 49 ??

did it actually reflash? what did you try reflashing with?

If you have putty on your pc you should be able to telnet to the box and check the logs to see what is/is not happening, normally at 49 it's either skin or plugin issue

so after messing aroung trying to reflash the box it now says on screen boot and just the open atv screen is showing ??

basebuild whooshbuild v2 and open atv 6.3 dont seem to do anything
just says boot on box and open atv on tv tryed both usb ports and 2 differant usb sticks

I have a zegemma h7c not sure what box you have but on mine with box turned of then put the usb in the back then on the front flap there is a button press it in and hit the power button on the back keeping your finger on the button on front it should boot up till you see flash on the display hope this helps if not im sure more experienced guys on here will help

i previouley had the box flashed with atv 6.2 and grogbuild freerange
it was running fine untill the iptv bust couple of weeks ago was watching football and box just froze
ever since it froze it only would boot up to 49 so i tryed flashing the box and now just get the boot logo on box and atv screen on tv
carnt get it to flash just stays like described

Back