WooshBuild Box playing up

shire

Hello all

Not sure if this is directly related to WB infinity or not so apologies if it's not and I'm in the wrong thread.
I've got a E2 box on WB infinity and all is normally ok.
Lately sometimes on occasions when I'm watching a recording off the internal HDD and I fast forward or rewind the box doesn't recognise the command and after a few seconds will stop the playback and exit back to the menu.
Also when watching live TV every 30 seconds or so I get the flashing blue circle on the top left of the screen (I'm running a sly hd skin) and during that time I can't do anything with the remote.
Is there anything I can do to get the box in tip top shape again please and running smoothly?
Many thanks for your help

Hello all

Not sure if this is directly related to WB infinity or not so apologies if it's not and I'm in the wrong thread.
I've got a E2 box on WB infinity and all is normally ok.
Lately sometimes on occasions when I'm watching a recording off the internal HDD and I fast forward or rewind the box doesn't recognise the command and after a few seconds will stop the playback and exit back to the menu.
Also when watching live TV every 30 seconds or so I get the flashing blue circle on the top left of the screen (I'm running a sly hd skin) and during that time I can't do anything with the remote.
Is there anything I can do to get the box in tip top shape again please and running smoothly?
Many thanks for your help
What model box and what firmware/image and version are you using?

Have to agree you box probably crashing due to outdated image with no updates ect reflash with open atv 6.4 then put infinity on

Use grog as much better support as he is on here all the time. Never see woosh on the forum now but beni (mod) still on hand. .

Back