Box stuck flashing Whooshbuild Infinity

I've attempted to flash Wooshbuild Infinity on my GigaBlue Quad 4K and it's got stuck. I flashed it over Grog Build Freerange Open ATV which I think is what may have caused the problem.

It's stuck on the the Whooshbuild Infinity 'Godfather' wallpaper with the status icon circle spinning in the corner of the screen. On the LCD display on the front of the box it's still showing the name of the last channel viewed (ch137 4seven) and the white status bar is stuck at 50%.

Really hope I haven't damaged it. Is it safe to turn off and flash a pure copy of Open ATV on it or should I do something else with it first?

Thanks. I'm pleased to say it's all sorted now. Turned it off/on and it was booting up with the Grog Build monkey wallpaper on screen and the WB infinity wallpaper on the LCD panel followed by repeatedly getting stuck in a bsod and restarting itself.

I reflashed OATV and WB Infinity and now happily watching the football.

Just wondering what advantages Grog Build Freerange has? I only had it on briefly admittedly.

Grogbuild is updated on a regular basis
If you ever decide to use a motorisied satellite system I would recommend
Willobuild based on Vix It was the only build
I could get the goto x function to work
Correctly in the positioner set up

Thanks. I'm pleased to say it's all sorted now. Turned it off/on and it was booting up with the Grog Build monkey wallpaper on screen and the WB infinity wallpaper on the LCD panel followed by repeatedly getting stuck in a bsod and restarting itself.

I reflashed OATV and WB Infinity and now happily watching the football.

Just wondering what advantages Grog Build Freerange has? I only had it on briefly admittedly.
They're both very similar.
Both based on latest image of openatv but grogbuild has better ongoing support

if you tried installing wooshbuild over groguild although it should be ok it could have issues, you should flash ATV before flashing Wooshbuild.

Back