WooshBuild Box Stuck On Flash - H2S

ctid1977

Might be a silly post but im hoping somebody can shed some light on it.

I have flashed many boxes using openATV (As instructed on the Wooshbuild setup guide).

All of a sudden all 3 boxes I currently have here infronr of me are all stuck on FLSH on the box - All 3 are H2S models. I have tried different USB drives (Even bought a new one from Argos today).

I think the problem must be in the nightly builds (Like a moron I have deleted older nightlys that previously worked)

Any help or advice appreciated

Doubt anything to do with nightly builds try a different psu when reflashing why not just reflash online as makido has said use willows tool kit first you are using rear USB port

Hi. Thanks for the replies.

Yes I've tried a different psu and also tried flashing using another build through the rear usb. The other build I tried flashed no problem which made me think the night builds might be the issue. It's still on flsh now I've left it all day out of spite haha.

Might be a silly post but im hoping somebody can shed some light on it.

I have flashed many boxes using openATV (As instructed on the Wooshbuild setup guide).

All of a sudden all 3 boxes I currently have here infronr of me are all stuck on FLSH on the box - All 3 are H2S models. I have tried different USB drives (Even bought a new one from Argos today).

I think the problem must be in the nightly builds (Like a moron I have deleted older nightlys that previously worked)

Any help or advice appreciated
same here 2 zgemma h2s boxs wouldnt update software for a few days now so i went for a clean flash. got as far as "installing plugins,please wait!" staying on that screen as if frozen. cant get any further,only way is hit white button at back to reboot, but i go through it all again and get stuck on same spot

same here 2 zgemma h2s boxs wouldnt update software for a few days now so i went for a clean flash. got as far as "installing plugins,please wait!" staying on that screen as if frozen. cant get any further,only way is hit white button at back to reboot, but i go through it all again and get stuck on same spot
I can't even get it flashed. Haha

You can reflash open atv off ipab may take a couple of times of flashing online mate all you would do is follow what I posted above then just press blue to change to next version of open atv reflash then repeat again till you get to 6.2 I used to have same problem with ipab did it a couple of times with online flash till I got to 6.2 now I have infinity

Or flash ipleb to your box then download the latest open atv file and put the complete zip file in to hdd/images on your box. Then flash that from the blue button > flash online/local > local > green to flash
Saves doing it a few times from 6.1 to get to 6.2

You can reflash open atv off ipab may take a couple of times of flashing online mate all you would do is follow what I posted above then just press blue to change to next version of open atv reflash then repeat again till you get to 6.2 I used to have same problem with ipab did it a couple of times with online flash till I got to 6.2 now I have infinity
I'll try this now - I'll let you know how I get on

could somebody help me please,my zgemma h2s was in a press for the last year,i cant even get it off boot mode to get the thing on,could anybody point me in the right direction to even get the bloody thing to come on would be progress for me

could somebody help me please,my zgemma h2s was in a press for the last year,i cant even get it off boot mode to get the thing on,could anybody point me in the right direction to even get the bloody thing to come on would be progress for me
Mine was not flashing apart from to ipab. See the help bazcfc1 and makido offered. It worked for me. Hope it does for you too.

Have you tried a different psu if that dosnt work will be a reflash mate

Back