Box stuck on ipab tv skin

Evening all I'm wondering if anyone could help me out
My box is stuck on the ipab tv skin ,
I've tried rebooting and turning wifi router of and on several times but I'm having no joy
Could someone have any ideas what's up
Thank you

Will probably need a reflash ipab is dead and buried I would use a supported image off forum but make sure if using a sat line cable line or iptv you have your details to hand as you will loose them with a reflash

Will probably need a reflash ipab is dead and buried I would use a supported image off forum but make sure if using a sat line cable line or iptv you have your details to hand as you will loose them with a reflash
Was only reflashed last week , it was working fine was in vod watching film then it finished came on and was stuck on the ipab tv skin

It was flashed with an ancient build last week?
Why?
IPAB was abandonned years ago and hasn't been updated or supported since.
use one of the builds based on openatv6.2 if you want to use this box to watch TV, if you want it as a doorstop, use ipab

I
Was only reflashed last week , it was working fine was in vod watching film then it finished came on and was stuck on the ipab tv skin
Is your box on wifi or ethanet if on wifi try on ethanet but like I said ipab is dead and buried did your supplier say you had to use ipab

I

Is your box on wifi or ethanet if on wifi try on ethanet but like I said ipab is dead and buried did your supplier say you had to use ipab
No buddy it's iptv but the skin says ipap tv , I'm new to it all so wouldn't really know ,

It was flashed with an ancient build last week?
Why?
IPAB was abandonned years ago and hasn't been updated or supported since.
use one of the builds based on openatv6.2 if you want to use this box to watch TV, if you want it as a doorstop, use ipab
When I bought I was just told it's a zgemma with iptv , but this is couple times it has stuck and it's always on the skin saying ipab tv ?

Have you your iptv details don't want you to post them so you can reflash your box mate theres enough members to help you reflash your box like that19574-0ff0543e37a0d592506f7ad02ced0853.jpg

Did you buy your box pre installed with iptv on it as not much you can do unless you can get your line details off your provider mate as a reflash wipes everything off it and you have to enter it all

Did you buy your box pre installed with iptv on it as not much you can do unless you can get your line details off your provider mate as a reflash wipes everything off it and you have to enter it all
Yeah mate it was pre installed on the box

If you can get your details we can help you reflash to a supported image and put your iptv on have you ran a network test on your box to see if your network hasn't dropped

No not yet , how do i going about doing that?

Look at reflash option once your provider replies back.

As for being stuck on the ipab screen. you have no response from the remote at all? Even after pressing the FAV button, you have no bouquets? or if you are stuck in radio mode press the TV button on the remote?

Back