WooshBuild Box stuck on WB infinity screen while booting. Red light on

shire

Hi all can anyone please help me.
My box for some reason is stuck on the boot screen (showing the WB infinity logo on the screen) and the red light is on.
Box came already pre-flashed so don't have it backed up to a USB. Although I do recall I may have a back up saved to the internal HDD but obviously can't access it.

Is there a way to get it back up and running again please?

Many thanks all

Try a different psu (power supply unit) if that dosnt work then will be a reflash see if it will boot up without the hdd/USB in back of box

Thanks, had the boot screen on while trying to look for a solution and all of a sudden after being stuck on that screen for around half an hour it suddenly loaded and started working again. Weird hey?!

Hi all can anyone please help me.
My box for some reason is stuck on the boot screen (showing the WB infinity logo on the screen) and the red light is on.
Box came already pre-flashed so don't have it backed up to a USB. Although I do recall I may have a back up saved to the internal HDD but obviously can't access it.

Is there a way to get it back up and running again please?

Many thanks all
I had a H.2H box with similar boot issues, until I discovered it had been incorrrectly flashed with OpenATV 6.3 for the H.2S model...!

I had a H.2H box with similar boot issues, until I discovered it had been incorrrectly flashed with OpenATV 6.3 for the H.2S model...!

You can flash any of the h3 series of Zgemmas with any other. I only build a H2H image and flash my H2S with it. It will just report as the wrong box in the info section.
The only difference between them is the tuners.

I've had it over a year now so not a new box. Just yesterday was stuck on boot up for some reason. Left it around 10 mins before restarting and repeated this process probably around 3 times. Then as I was looking up how to solve the issue during which point it was probably stuck for around half an hour it suddenly loaded and started working again.
Am inclined to just shake my head and put it down to "just one of this things" and hope it doesn't happen again

You can flash any of the h3 series of Zgemmas with any other. I only build a H2H image and flash my H2S with it. It will just report as the wrong box in the info section.
The only difference between them is the tuners.
My H.2H box that was accidentally flashed with an OpenATV 6.3 H.2S image often failed to boot up and often crashed whilst flashing with the H.2S image. After flashing the H.2H box with the OpenATV 6.3 H.2H image there were no more booting or flashing issues and it has been working perfectly ever since.

Last edited:
Probably another problem entirely, you can flash any h3 image to any h3 box. I've been doing it for years.

I have a zgemma H9Twin running openatv 6.3 with Wooshbuild Infinty which has been running ok for 9 months. After doinhg a software update box now crashes and Wooshbuild wont run. I have tried flashing Openatv 6.2 to another slot and this woks ok but no matter what I do I cannot flash Openatv 6.3 with wooshbuild infinity - it crashes when it does a channel scan in setup.
Flashed Openatv 6.4 beta with wooshbuild infinity in third boot slot with no problems!

Anybody any ideas?

I have a zgemma H9Twin running openatv 6.3 with Wooshbuild Infinty which has been running ok for 9 months. After doinhg a software update box now crashes and Wooshbuild wont run. I have tried flashing Openatv 6.2 to another slot and this woks ok but no matter what I do I cannot flash Openatv 6.3 with wooshbuild infinity - it crashes when it does a channel scan in setup.
Flashed Openatv 6.4 beta with wooshbuild infinity in third boot slot with no problems!

Anybody any ideas?
Skip the channel scan during setup.
Do it manually after completion

Back