Satellite Box turns itself on

imzy

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all well and staying safe.

Could someone please explain why my box Zgemma H7S turns itself on after standby.

numerous occasions in the evening when we turn the telly off it will turn itself on.

There must be a reason behind this.

Hello Everyone,

Could someone please explain why my box Zgemma H7S turns itself on after standby.

numerous occasions in the evening when we turn the telly off it will turn itself on.

Do you have "EPG-Importer" set to Auto start time? One of my boxes used to do this when EPG Import was set to auto. Turned it off, problem seems to have gone.

Hello Everyone,

Press MENU, Setup, System, HDMI-CEC, set Enabled to 'no'.

You reckon HDMI-CEC is the issue? had this set to enable and used the zgemma remote to operate the box and tv.
Try with enabled = no. Also check HDMI-CEC settings in TV, may need to change something to make it work with box. Trial and error!

Hello Everyone,

Try
Menu
Setup
Epg
Epg importer configuration
when in deep standby. Skip the import.

Attachments

• IMG_20210211_163440.jpg
    IMG_20210211_163440.jpg
    453.8 KB · Views: 3
Back