Box upgrade

redheat

Hi all, looking for a box upgrade from a Zgemma H92s, are the latest mags any good or is there still problems with them, or what about a Android box, I don't want a firestick though

Formuler z8. Fast, easy set up. Record facility, runs myiptv2online
Click of a button will run Kodi, or other Apps you have d/loaded via playstore. Downside, remote control is not the greatest . Functional but not durable. Or dog proof..
Forgot to mention, regardless of choice of box you go for, it's only as good as your provider..

Last edited:
Do most people think an android box will run stbemu just as good as a mag or would mag be better
Mag have codec issues with vod as only has one player where as with stb emu pro you can use a different player for vod ect or with all these questions just get a 4l firestick can have what ever app you want and use external players on most apps hey presto £40—£50 Well spent (y)(y)(y)

Mags are bulletproof as they run iptv seamless, As already pointed out box of any description is only as good as your provider.. formuler z8 is Android. I run a 322 and z8. Both are exceptional but prices are miles apart ...

Yeh, want to pay around £60-&70 so suppose the mag fits but Baz s comments have put me off, I will ask my provider first, anyone got the mag 324 model

A good decent android box will run stb no problem, buzz box, formuler etc. A negative with mag boxes are that if you need to use a vpn then you need a vpn router...android devices can use a VPN app

Last edited:
Yeh, want to pay around £60-&70 so suppose the mag fits but Baz s comments have put me off, I will ask my provider first, anyone got the mag 324 model
Don't be put off mate I was pointing out that mag boxes struggle with codec issues regarding vod but other than that are decent for iptv amount of times I've seen people post regarding mag boxes there's sound but movie/show is blank screen

Back