Boxing hybrid idea

gilvey

TK Veteran
10E
12622 V 7500
ID: Matchroom. Chisora v Parker World Feed
4:2:2

#CW: FA E7 E5 C6 E5 63 DA 22

For anyone with motorised play biss feed on 10e then open 19.2 dazn and use picture in picture and resize to fill screen keeping English audio

I realise the fight has passed but I can't seem to get PIP bigger than 1/3 screen size on my GigaBlue Quad 4K.

EDIT I think I've worked this out now. You were using the feed for the English audio and resizing it as small as possible instead.

Last edited:
I'm using openvix press blue then select move pip. Then +/- to increase. Does the GigaBlue use its own software?

Yeah the GigaBlue has PIP built in. I press blue/green/+ but the secondary will only enlarge so far. I'm using ATV but I've got a couple of Zgemmas with Openvix on. I never realised Vix came with PIP before though. So when using PIP through Vix the secondary channel can go full screen?

Remember you need access to the satellites you're trying to view. PiP is receiver dependent. Although I'd imagine all the newer ones support this. Mine maxed out around 7/8s of the 4.2.2 feed underneath. The feed was ahead of the live broadcast so I used timeshift on the feed til the live broadcast caught up. It was about 12 seconds behind

Remember you need access to the satellites you're trying to view. PiP is receiver dependent. Although I'd imagine all the newer ones support this. Mine maxed out around 7/8s of the 4.2.2 feed underneath. The feed was ahead of the live broadcast so I used timeshift on the feed til the live broadcast caught up. It was about 12 seconds behind
Interesting to note that it’s only 12 seconds behind the feed.

I was comparing the DAZN app to DAZN 19.2, and the app was only 7 seconds behind.

At first I assumed they may have delayed the sat feed so the app users aren’t too behind, but it looks like their streaming service is pretty fast, shame it’s only 720p.

Back