Boxing - Josh Warrington vs Carl Frampton & Dillian Whyte vs Dereck Chisora - 22nd December

quickeyg

Warren vs Hearn, hehe

Saturday 22nd December

Manchester Arena (formerly M.E.N Arena), Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom

Josh Warrington vs Carl Frampton (Main Event) (Cracking fight)

TV - BT Sport Box Office PPV (UK) - DMAX Turkiye HD - MATCH! Boets - MATCH! TV/HD - MAX Sport 2 HD Bulgaria - SportKlub 2 (Croatia) - SportKlub 2 (Serbia) HD - ESPN+ (USA)

O2 Arena, Greenwich, London, United Kingdom

Dillian Whyte (1 Loss) vs Dereck Chisora (8 Losses)

TV - Cosmote Sport 9 HD - Inter (Ukraine) - OSN Sports 2 HD Action - RMC Sport 1 HD (France) - RTL Croatia - Sky Sports Box Office HD (UK) - S Sport HD Turkey - TVPlay Sports Baltic HD

i see one of the Boxers mentioned above turned up at Ally Pally Darts yesterday, one of these to but not sure which

I won't be bothering with the BT PPV one as i'm on cable

Chisora Whyte will be more entertaining like first one Warrington going to get spanked for 12 rounds and tipping chisora to level it out at 1-1 then AJ in April all been well

Dillian Whyte vs Dereck '8 Losses' Chisora is a bum fight for the casuals. I wouldn't buy the PPV even if I was guaranteed a date with Michelle Joy Phelps & Anna WoolHouse.

Oh by the way sooner or later someone's going to give Eddie a slap - he been talking bare breeze about lineal champion status - of course casuals won't understand so maybe I will explain.

When you go into someone's back yard i.e DussleDorf, Germany lets say on the 28th November 2015 and beat the man and take his belts - keep in mind 'the man' hasn't been beaten for 11 + years you are the lineal champion regardless until you are beaten in the ring. One or two people can't handle that.

Dillian Whyte vs Dereck '8 Losses' Chisora is a bum fight for the casuals. I wouldn't buy the PPV even if I was guaranteed a date with Michelle Joy Phelps & Anna WoolHouse.

Oh by the way sooner or later someone's going to give Eddie a slap - he been talking bare breeze about lineal champion status - of course casuals won't understand so maybe I will explain.

When you go into someone's back yard i.e DussleDorf, Germany lets say on the 28th November 2015 and beat the man and take his belts - keep in mind 'the man' hasn't been beaten for 11 + years you are the lineal champion regardless until you are beaten in the ring. One or two people can't handle that.

Totally agree mate another muppet fight put on by the hearn clan, Derek chisora 8 losses and looks like he may get a world title fight if he wins , cause hearn has booked Wembley in April lol. Funny how Warren can strike a deal with wilder and Eddie the idiot couldn't because he didn't want to has he knows he will loose his cash cow when Joshua looses.
Frampton v Warrington 2 fighters in there prime where as Chisora at the end of his career.

Back