Boxing tonight

DeGale v Eubank jnr tonight,with some good fights on the undercard.
whats the chances of this clearing tonight on c/s.
i see the programme starts tonight at 6pm on ITV4,
You dont get itv box office on cs, never did and never will. iptv or as stated in the previous post Euro sats.

Yes mate class fighter but I think after them injury he never returned truly back to is form and should of retired then, but the boxer in him wants to carry on forever! Eubanks to powerful and punches from the ankles lol, Eubanks needs more them straight punches instead big left right hooks and then the hooks will land more in my opinion anyway! Trade mark uppercuts are deadly though, Defailed took some big ones last night that would of put others to sleep lol

Yep eubank never had a trainer before they left him to it down to eubank snr but you could see a different eubank lastnight compared to him when he fought groves and Saunders roll on March madness next some good fights then Khan fights Crawford then Doncaster White rhino Dave allen vs lucas browne Danny Jacobs vs triple ggg then Whyte vs brezeale then the big one AJ Miller June 1st

Yep eubank never had a trainer before they left him to it down to eubank snr but you could see a different eubank lastnight compared to him when he fought groves and Saunders roll on March madness next some good fights then Khan fights Crawford then Doncaster White rhino Dave allen vs lucas browne Danny Jacobs vs triple ggg then Whyte vs brezeale then the big one AJ Miller June 1st

the big one AJ Miller June 1st
Your having a laugh ain't you mate the big one?
AJ is just a muppet for matchroom and that idiot Eddie Hearn if AJ wants to prove himself he's needs to move to a promoter who will not use him as a cash cow and make the fights everyone wants to see not fighting 40 year old fighters like a finished klitschko and Povetkin and an overweight Dillian whyte?
Fury came back and fought the most feared boxer on the planet but AJ and his promoters couldn't make the fight more like than didn't want it so again they fight a nobody in Miller end of.

Dillian Whytes come along way mate! I agree needs to change promoter but who the f*** would do that when he’s stacking millions!!! Probably as eddie hearn says to him all in good time:emoji_dollar::emoji_dollar:

the big one AJ Miller June 1st
Your having a laugh ain't you mate the big one?
AJ is just a muppet for matchroom and that idiot Eddie Hearn if AJ wants to prove himself he's needs to move to a promoter who will not use him as a cash cow and make the fights everyone wants to see not fighting 40 year old fighters like a finished klitschko and Povetkin and an overweight Dillian whyte?
Fury came back and fought the most feared boxer on the planet but AJ and his promoters couldn't make the fight more like than didn't want it so again they fight a nobody in Miller end of.
Everyone entitled to an opinion mate but what people need to realise is every boxer has commitments to broadcasters so like when wilder supposedly offered the 50 million there was no broadcasters mentioned no stadium he had to sign the contract first hearn has been talking to fury over a fight but wants the wilder rematch first whats the other promoters done for wilder whose he fought big name wise who's fury fought big name wise to what AJ has done in 22 fights wilder biggest name fury furys biggest name clitchko then wilder do a bit of research and you will understand a lot more AJ can't fight on espn or bt cause of commitment to sky Frank Warren is a joke and Shirley wrinkle gets wilder easy fights

Last edited:
if AJ wants to prove himself he's needs to move to a promoter who will not use him as a cash cow and make the fights everyone wants to see not fighting 40 year old fighters like a finished klitschko and Povetkin and an overweight Dillian whyte?

Harsh, but I agree. He should be fighting more realistic opponents.

All he’s on about really is Aj fighting Dillian Whyte, fury, wilder swinger!
Povetkin put up decent fight in my opinion bit past it but all experienced boxers some are bums but you gotta wipe the bums first to climb the ladder

Back