Boxing

Parker's best chance was to work on the inside but the ref wouldn't let him.
If I was forced to be on the end of someone's dominant jab all night when I couldn't reach the opponent, I think I would have been disheartened.

It would have been a different fight altogether with a decent referee.
Joshua likes to fight at his own pace and doesn't like being put under pressure.

We may just have to beg to differ..

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

was not a classic!! and parker settled for the cash instead of the belts! had no intentions to take it to AJ as did AJ have no intentions to properly engage to lose his belts by putting it on parker clever boxing but boring bout !

Parker wasnt allowed to box, that was the thing that made it so boring, wasnt allowed to get on the inside of AJ, didnt seem like AJ had the tools to take advantage of that and put Parker away. Cant see the Wilder fight happening to be honest, the mouth piece wont come to the UK and backup his words, AJ doesnt need to go out to the States as he holds the cards.

Id like to see AJ V Povetkin personally, Povetkin doesnt get the credit he deserves IMO, a very tricker fighter. Then Fury, can see Fury getting Wilder to be honest, he would travel to the States in a heartbeat, puts his money where his mouth is and does the job. Cant wait to see Fury back in the ring, true entertainment, remembering he didnt lose the title, he had it stripped off him.

Haye V Bellew this weekend then? (YAWN) - wont be watching this one, the first was a bore, and im sure this one will be. On a side note im looking forward to Whyte V Ortiz.

Back