Brand new H2 having problems with setup

bowster

Hello. Can anyone help please?

Ive just bought a brand new Zgemma star H2. I am trying to set it up for freeview only. I have installed Wooshbuild infinity as I have done on previous boxes. However, it is not finding my tuner and thus I am not getting to the stage to put in my postcode for it to complete the setup. I am only getting the option "IPTV Only" or "my tuner isnt shown". When selecting option two it goes through the stages and comes up the same again. I am not getting the option from previous boxes of "Freeview only"

I just want freeview with the epg set up to simple freeview settings where it is shown in the correct order and when you press one you get BBC1 or 3 for ITV.

Can anyone help please?

I know its an older model. I couldn't afford the up to date models. Should still work the same though. Did come from a Zgemma dealer.

Is it defo and H2 box, if so send it back and buy a H5 from on here, just click on the zgemma logo and you can shop from there.
That box ain't worth £50 imho

The h2 is a combo box I'm sure with one sat and one vm tuner, not unless there was a older model again for sat or vm only
yes. its now stuck on boot and won't reflash. I think it will be going back.

Not so sure you can send it back like that, your probably best trying to get the box sorted with a build

The h2 is a combo box I'm sure with one sat and one vm tuner, not unless there was a older model again for sat or vm only

Not so sure you can send it back like that, your probably best trying to get the box sorted with a build
Can't get it to take any build. Just won't flash or do anything.

download putty, which I prefer. Add your ip addy, type root
your box name appears then you can either add the wooshbuild command or grogbuild from resources top of the page on here
Gary

Shit just realised you have stuck in boot mode, you'll need to format a small usb stick to fat 32 and then add the openatv on this only and then with the power off on the box place it in the back. When powering up hold the power on button in on the front of the box until it shows flash and then let go

download putty, which I prefer. Add your ip addy, type root
your box name appears then you can either add the wooshbuild command or grogbuild from resources top of the page on here
Gary
I assume putty is the same as webif. I cant get the IP address as the box is stuck on boot and it also wont connect for the same reason

Shit just realised you have stuck in boot mode, you'll need to format a small usb stick to fat 32 and then add the openatv on this only and then with the power off on the box place it in the back. When powering up hold the power on button in on the front of the box until it shows flash and then let go
I keep trying the usb reflash but its having none of it

You have only put the zgemma folder onto USB and changed the noforce file to force completely power box off insert into rear USB port power box on by white button you have downloaded the right open atv for your box

Back