breakaway biscuits

Lainie

ive just had a breakaway choccie biscuit and mother of gawd have they shrunk!! it says 99 calories on the wrapper - nae bloody wonder its half the size it used to be!!!

Nisa%20Breakaway.jpg

all them calories for one little biscuit? who cares if you like them

From Elsewhere

Advantages: Lovely sweet creamy chocolate; crispy crunchy biscuits
Disadvantages: Too small; packaging isn't as fun; chocolate is thinner

I really love Nestle chocolate; I think it's delicously creamy and smooth so the revolution of topping this on a crumbly sweet whoelwheat biscuit is the perfect combo! Nestle Breakway is a chocolate biscuit bar, described as - 'Wholewheat digestive biscuit covered with milk chocolate.' Okay, there are LOADS of chocolate covered biscuits out there so what makes this one worth a review? Well, it has to be the taste of course! I must admit, I am a ...
...out of it. I think Nestle have done this so that they can market the product as only -'99 calories' because I'm pretty sure the calorie content used to be about 105. Breakaway comes packaged in an attractive yellowy/orangey wrapper with the chunky blue bubble writing 'Breakaway' outlined in white with a tiny stick of wheat poking from behind the 'Y'. The wrapper also has a ever so slightly line chequered background which represents the new design ...

Back