Brendan storm warning ireland

cactikid

VIP Member
Another beast from the west is due to land shortly and is bad,be safe.

" MONDAY -- Storm "Brendan" will bring very strong winds and a fast-moving frontal system with some squally rain showers, possibly a brief thunderstorm, hitting the west coast around mid-day to early afternoon and moving across the country during the afternoon. Southerly gale force winds will develop ahead of this front and southwest winds of 70 to 120 km/hr are likely for a time during and after its passage. An interval of stronger storm force winds is likely in parts of the west and north towards late afternoon and early evening but these are not likely to extend into most other regions. High seas, battering waves and the risk of coastal inundations at high tides will be results of this powerful storm around the west coast, parts of the south coast, and to some extent even on the east coast by afternoon. Rainfalls of 10-20 mm are expected with potential for locally heavy amounts and spot flooding. High temperatures of about 8 to 10 C will occur later in the day, but at higher elevations in the north it may be quite a raw and cold day with some potential for sleety showers in the earlier portion of the event. "

Attachments

• brendan-warning.jpg
    brendan-warning.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 2
What whilst Pablo getting sucked off think we will skip that bit mate and move to next section lol
You've been about a bit though Baz eh? Have you ever been sucked off on a bike :unsure: Seems to me Pablo has had an experience that you haven't. Just saying :sneaky:

You've been about a bit though Baz eh? Have you ever been sucked off on a bike :unsure: Seems to me Pablo has had an experience that you haven't. Just saying :sneaky:
Nah mate not me I did see an ad on a hairdressers window saying blow job's available I walked in with my trousers round my ankles, for some reason I'm never allowed back in

I said I was sucked off me bike
Me bike lives over the road
Could you ask her to Raleigh round to mine and have a sit on my Chopper..? :whistle:

I said I was sucked off me bike
Me bike lives over the road
Nah mate not me I did see an ad on a hairdressers window saying blow job's available I walked in with my trousers round my ankles, for some reason I'm never allowed back in
I was banned from the doctors surgery due to a similar misunderstanding. When asked by the female doctor what my problem was I whipped out the tallywhacker. After she gave it a thorough inspection she declared there was nothing wrong with it.

I said 'I know its a fecking beauty isn't it, I just wanted to show it to you love.'

I got slapped by a bird in a nightclub as well after another faux pas. She had a short skirt on and I asked her if she had a mirror in her knickers. When she asked why I said 'I can see my face down there' :LOL:

Back