Bricked?

snkice

hi, i recently bought a h9s was working fine on openatv 6.2 tried to upgrade the plugins went through everything but now nothing works i have no picture at all seems as though the box just lights up but doesnt turn on .tried to reflash but that wont work either used all the little tricks i have read on here using different usb's changing the "noforce" file to "force" just wondering if there is anything i could do. cheers

hi, i recently bought a h9s was working fine on openatv 6.2 tried to upgrade the plugins went through everything but now nothing works i have no picture at all seems as though the box just lights up but doesnt turn on .tried to reflash but that wont work either used all the little tricks i have read on here using different usb's changing the "noforce" file to "force" just wondering if there is anything i could do. cheers
Does the box come on?
Can you access the menus?
If not, try a different power supply as they often stop working properly and don't supply enough power

it was working fine though until i update the plugins through the software management menu the zgemma just didnt restart after that tried a different HDMI already but no joy think i will just have to send it back if i cant find a fix

nothing comes up on the tv, i turn the box on and on the h9s its just a white logo on the front screen that comes on but nothing else

thanks for your responses and i do appreciate the help but the box was working perfectly before i started to mess about with the software management in the menus (wish i hadnt messed about with it) . i know for a fact that the TV's HDMI i ok the cable is ok and the power supply is ok its a software issue not a hardware issue

it wont re flash, put the usb in hold the reset button turn on the system and the white logo on the front just stays white nothing happens

yea i have even done a low level format of the usb stick then quick format to fat 32 put all 3 files on to the root directory of the usb i have even changed the "noforce" to "force" tried both ways and still nothing

Do you have any other devices like playstation etc you can try the hdmi lead and tv port with?
If it boots up there will be something on screen.
If it's not booting up then it won't reflash.
The fact it is coming on tells me its something external

Just a thought but when you try to flash are you pressing the reset button behind the door at front ,

Have you removed your recording USB stick from the back of the box, while trying to reflash
Keep trying it will flash eventually

Back