Britbox

pabu51

hi all ,
Want to watch spitting image on britbox but its not on iptv ? is there a way of getting it without prescribing
Cheers pabu.

have you updated your channels and checked your channel list recently :LOL:
lol, surprisingly not what you think :LOL:

he posted somewhere else with the same thing, i happen to be on there too (y)

EDIT - lol, completely misread but yeah, you're probably right :LOL:
Iptv updates itself everyday its the provider your relying on .have you guys have it on iptv yet ?
Cheers pabu.

Iptv updates itself everyday its the provider your relying on .have you guys have it on iptv yet ?
Cheers pabu.
INCORRECT.

the majority of apps need to either have the playlist updated or restarted regularly. any app running constantly without a restart will not pick up the latest channel list from the server.

INCORRECT.

the majority of apps need to either have the playlist updated or restarted regularly. any app running constantly without a restart will not pick up the latest channel list from the server.
Thats correct lamb ,I've asked the provider if britbox will be added at some point.

Thats correct lamb ,I've asked the provider if britbox will be added at some point.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

BRITBOX will not be added to anything, britbox is a legitimate streaming service.

you asked for spitting image.

i told you to check your channel list.

i know its been added though its nothing to do with me (y)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

BRITBOX will not be added to anything, britbox is a legitimate streaming service.

you asked for spitting image.

i told you to check your channel list.

i know its been added though its nothing to do with me (y)
I've checked channel list not there ,I just wanted to know if its possible to get on iptv

Seen some episodes of the latest series and just seems too hard to be funny.

No where as good as the older ones from years ago.

britbox, isn't this a paid for service just regurgitating old crap that has previously been aired on tv yonks ago?
if so what a load of cheeky bar stewards the sellers of this farce are, they should be jailed!

Back